Author Topic: President Trump Calls Out FBI Director Christopher Wray: “the director is protecting the coup gang”…  (Read 775 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Trump Calls Out FBI Director Christopher Wray: “the director is protecting the coup gang”…
Posted on May 12, 2019   by sundance

This is good to see.  Finally President Trump indicates he is well aware of the intents and motives of FBI Director Christopher Wray covering for the illegal coup effort:

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/12/president-trump-calls-out-fbi-director-christopher-wray-the-director-is-protecting-the-coup-gang/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

"Trump to nominate Christopher A. Wray as new FBI director   June, 2017"

Hours after the Twitter post, the White House followed up with an official statement in which Mr. Trump called Mr. Wray “an impeccably qualified individual,” citing his role in major fraud investigations and antiterrorism efforts at the Justice Department after the 9/11 attacks."

“I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the F.B.I.,” Mr. Trump said in the statement."

The above are quotes, this is from me: Comey was fired in May, then Trump chose Wray whom he praised, the next month, June.  Trump attacks every person as every person is not him, so every person is faulty and should be fired just because he can do it.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 02:41:07 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline jpsb

He's right!

Yes he is,

Wray needs to go. In fact I think the entire FBI needs to go. Let US Marshalls take over federal investigations.

Offline skeeter

Yes he is,

Wray needs to go. In fact I think the entire FBI needs to go. Let US Marshalls take over federal investigations.

The agency needs a complete makeover. As it stands half the country will never trust it again.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The agency needs a complete makeover. As it stands half the country will never trust it again.

:amen:

The 7th floor of the FBI Building in Washington needs to be thoroughly purged, fumigated, and restocked with people from field offices in places like Lincoln Nebraska, Houston Texas, and Valdez Alaska!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Seriously guys, really.
Why does Trump keep hiring people who would like nothing more than to see him dead?
Why all the NeverTrump Liberal Democrats? Is he freaking stupid?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 03:02:42 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.