Author Topic: President Trump Points Out Alternate Favorable Trade Partners – The 2017 “Golden Ticket” Summit….  (Read 1765 times)

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

I’m not going to lie and say I don’t shop at Walmart & end up bringing home some items made in China.  But when it comes to clothes, especially, we found out the hard way their stuff is garbage.  My husband wore Land’s End super tees to work for years.  Then they started having them made in China.  The cotton was coarse and thin.  The necks were big and saggy.  And the sizing was comically off.

There is nooo way I’d buy Chinese furniture.  I live near Greenfront Furniture In Farmville, VA—it’s a huge million sq. ft. shopping complex with 13 warehouses (one for rugs alone)!  Not all of their stuff is American made, but much of it is.

https://www.greenfront.com/

Darn.  I wish I lived near Greenfront Furniture, I haven't been able to find a rug for the family room.  No, I wouldn't buy Chinese furniture either.  Walmart has started to go back to some of their items being made in the USA. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I don't understand your comment.  FEDZILLA?  LIKE YOUR OBAMA WHO MANDATED OBAMCARE UNDER PENALTY ?
LIKE THAT?  OR OBAMA who outsourced NASA to RUSSIA...and outsourced cars to Mexico, jobs to  Philippines, Africa, gave Brazil money, instead of USA.  FEDZILLA LIKE THAT?  Shezzzzz

@LegalAmerican
I admire your enthusiastic comparison of President Trump to President Obama, undaunted that the comparison might not cast President Trump in a favorable light.  I think they share a mutual incompetence, self-delution, self-absorption, superficial compassion for their voters, and antipathy for the rest of America. 
Perhaps they'll call this the Obama/Trump years in the future.
We've had trade deals forever by fedzilla.  Now it is a problem for you, because of president TRUMP..trying to fix it all?
The problem is Trump is screwing it up, and he's screwing it up in swing states he won in 2016.

Offline LMAO

@LegalAmerican
I admire your enthusiastic comparison of President Trump to President Obama, undaunted that the comparison might not cast President Trump in a favorable light.  I think they share a mutual incompetence, self-delution, self-absorption, superficial compassion for their voters, and antipathy for the rest of America. 
Perhaps they'll call this the Obama/Trump years in the future.

@Once-Ler

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Darn.  I wish I lived near Greenfront Furniture, I haven't been able to find a rug for the family room.  No, I wouldn't buy Chinese furniture either.  Walmart has started to go back to some of their items being made in the USA.

@libertybele

I didn’t know that.  Good for them.

I don’t know how expensive Greenfront furniture is...my mother-in-law shopped there before, but I haven’t.  If it’s out of sight I’ll go somewhere else, but it’ll still be fun to look around.

The right rug is hard to find! 
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Victoria33

No, we certainly don't have to purchase anything made in China, but it is difficult to find items not made in China these days.
@libertybele

Once again, you post a true fact.  You are truly smart and discerning to correctly see the small detail and the large detail.  Almost every item in a house is made in China.  Your clothes are made in China, your shoes are made in China.  Your kitchen items are made in China.  Your kitchen dishes are made in China.  Your pens and pencils are made in China.  You name it, it's made in China.  People saying don't buy Chinese products do not know the above.  People on limited money will not be able to afford what they need to live.

The Trump line of ties and clothes and his daughter's line of clothes and I think she has/had a line of shoes, are made in China.  Trump said he couldn't find a company in the US who could make things like ties and clothes.  Trump does not care if prices go up, he has enough money to buy whatever he wants no matter what they cost. 

Offline QueenCatofAragon

@LegalAmerican
Perhaps they'll call this the Obama/Trump years in the future.The problem is Trump is screwing it up, and he's screwing it up in swing states he won in 2016.

I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh