Author Topic: Biden agrees with woman who says Trump is 'an illegitimate president'  (Read 509 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden agrees with woman who says Trump is 'an illegitimate president'
by Diana Stancy Correll
 | May 14, 2019 03:31 PM

Former Vice President Joe Biden quipped that a woman who claimed she had a “very severe case of what's called Trump Derangement Syndrome” should become his running mate.

The exchange occurred at a campaign event in Nashua, N.H., Tuesday after the woman told Biden that Trump is an “illegitimate president” because he won the 2016 election by nearly 80,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan and argued he was aided by the Kremlin.

“He’s an illegitimate president in my mind,” she said. “That’s it. I think all the talk about impeachment and what the Democrats should do, that’s fine, it’s theoretical at this point. Let them investigate, let them subpoena, let them go to the Supreme Court, he’s illegitimate.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-agrees-with-woman-who-says-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Biden agrees with woman who says Trump is 'an illegitimate president'
by Diana Stancy Correll
 | May 14, 2019 03:31 PM

Former Vice President Joe Biden quipped that a woman who claimed she had a “very severe case of what's called Trump Derangement Syndrome” should become his running mate.

The exchange occurred at a campaign event in Nashua, N.H., Tuesday after the woman told Biden that Trump is an “illegitimate president” because he won the 2016 election by nearly 80,000 votes in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan and argued he was aided by the Kremlin.

“He’s an illegitimate president in my mind,” she said. “That’s it. I think all the talk about impeachment and what the Democrats should do, that’s fine, it’s theoretical at this point. Let them investigate, let them subpoena, let them go to the Supreme Court, he’s illegitimate.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-agrees-with-woman-who-says-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president

This coming from “Lunch Bucket” Joe, who never wore a blue collar or worked a day in his life, yet conned voters he identified with the working man—and got himself re-elected repeatedly to a cushy and lucrative government job for life.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:29:46 pm by aligncare »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

more

I don't think President Trump is illegitimate.  I think he is a bad President and a bad person, but roughly half of America found him acceptable.  Often with close elections the tribal base chooses to explain the vote as rigged or fake.  Both sides think only the other side cheats.  When I was a Republican I thought President Bill Clinton used Ross Perot to win.  Somehow the thought that My guy would have won if not for extraordinary circumstances made the loss easier to endure.  When Dubya got elected the rats blamed it on the Supreme Court.  When President Obama won in 2008 I couldn't blame it on a rigged system, but it comforted me to know that Donald J Trump financed an investigation into his Kenyan origins.

Those feeling of illegitimacy have evolve into a more intense and abnormal anger at President Trump than I expected.  The anger feeds irrational and unfair attacks.  Those attacks turn off swing voters, as well as cause President Trump's supporters to feel even closer to Trump, and defend him with more zeal.  It seems like this happened to Clinton in 1996, and Dubya in 2004. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I am a Trump supporter but would welcome someone that would take up his key issues with the intent of getting something done about them. 

The idiocy of Congress doing nothing regarding the illegal invading aliens is nothing short of criminal.  Contrary to liberal lies, they cost the American taxpayer a huge sum of money.  WHen does the nonsense end?  When someone of consequence have a loved one die at the hands of an illegal invading alien perhaps.  They do not pay taxes, they use healthcare for free, and they cost the taxpayer tens of billions of dollars.

My wife is an immigrant, I am 2nd generation on my father's side, so I believe in immigration, I do not believe in invasion!  Illegal invading aliens are NOT immigrants, they are invaders!  I am tired of them being referred to as immigrants.  They are not.  We need to semantically distinguish the difference.

I say Trump is failing because of this.  He could be doing more.  That is why I would welcome an opponent on the Republican side that picks up his key issues with ideas of making it happen.  But in reality, there is no one willing to do that, for they are all swamp dwellers.

As long as Biden is the Democommie guy, he has zero chance against Trump.  He was and remains a blithering idiot.  And he has been a union stooge all his life.  WIthout the unions, Biden would not have been elected dog catcher.  Well, unions do not have the numbers they once had.  They just do not influence elections as they did 50 years ago.  Biden goes no where.  In the end, HR Clinton comes along to save the Democommies, or it will be perceived as such.  She needs that heroine image to win the nomination.  But as long as the economy is strong, she loses to Trump.

Offline dfwgator

I am a Trump supporter but would welcome someone that would take up his key issues with the intent of getting something done about them. 

There simply is no alternative,  zero, zilch, nada.

Offline aligncare

There simply is no alternative,  zero, zilch, nada.

Exactly. He’s the only person with an R besides his name who has a proven track record of successfully shaking off the democrats attacks. And rather than just parry, he lunges back at his attackers, throwing them off guard and exposing their weaknesses. He’s confident, bold and genuine.

Name any republican (besides Reagan) who has had as much success standing up to the political establishment? Or, in laying bare the media’s naked political agenda? Or, in proving the republican pundits wrong and no more than barking seals for globalism and endless wars.

Trump did all this. In the first half of his first term. While under investigation. All the while conducting his presidential duties appearing unphased.

We got a guy with steel ones. Why would we switch?

Trump/Pence 2020

Online libertybele

I don't think President Trump is illegitimate.  I think he is a bad President and a bad person, but roughly half of America found him acceptable.  Often with close elections the tribal base chooses to explain the vote as rigged or fake.  Both sides think only the other side cheats.  When I was a Republican I thought President Bill Clinton used Ross Perot to win.  Somehow the thought that My guy would have won if not for extraordinary circumstances made the loss easier to endure.  When Dubya got elected the rats blamed it on the Supreme Court.  When President Obama won in 2008 I couldn't blame it on a rigged system, but it comforted me to know that Donald J Trump financed an investigation into his Kenyan origins.

Those feeling of illegitimacy have evolve into a more intense and abnormal anger at President Trump than I expected.  The anger feeds irrational and unfair attacks.  Those attacks turn off swing voters, as well as cause President Trump's supporters to feel even closer to Trump, and defend him with more zeal.  It seems like this happened to Clinton in 1996, and Dubya in 2004.

There is little doubt that so far TRUMP has failed on the very issue that he campaigned on (I'll reserve repeating the obvious reasons).  There is little doubt that has has put people back to work with the lowest black unemployment ever in history and record low unemployment among Hispanics.  He's made alliances again with Israel and I believe has done decently on foreign policy in general. I so far wouldn't necessarily define him as a bad person, just undeniably very narcissistic and doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.