Author Topic: Michelle Malkin Censored on Facebook for Opposing Censorship  (Read 450 times)

rangerrebew

Michelle Malkin Censored on Facebook for Opposing Censorship

ALLUM BOKHARI10 May 2019

Conservative author, media entrepreneur and CPAC 2019 star Michelle Malkin has been censored by Facebook for posting supportive messages about recently-banned conservative figures Laura Loomer and Gavin McInnes.

As Breitbart News has reported, Facebook recently declared that posting support for certain banned individuals and organizations — including links to Infowars — would result in post takedowns and bans. This is a formula not just for banning the targeted individuals, but their friends and supporters as well. Used to its full extent, it could result in the purge of large swathes of the anti-establishment grassroots from Facebook by the 2020 election.

Malkin’s posted the following on Facebook:

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/05/10/michelle-malkin-censored-on-facebook-for-opposing-censorship/

Offline Applewood

Re: Michelle Malkin Censored on Facebook for Opposing Censorship
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 11:57:56 am »
Why any conservative still uses Facebook is beyond my comprehension.  I gave up my account a while back and am much happier.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Michelle Malkin Censored on Facebook for Opposing Censorship
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 12:12:04 pm »
Why any conservative still uses Facebook is beyond my comprehension.  I gave up my account a while back and am much happier.
Me too. Facebook has become just another DailyKos or Democrat Underground. Like Twitter, they have become so militantly Leftist, it is like posting to the USSR Politburo for approval of what you are "allowed" to think or say. And if you say or think something 'not approved', you are executed without question or mercy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.