Author Topic: Rand Paul: Mueller probe 'politically motivated,' 'goes even back to the Clintons'  (Read 434 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rand Paul: Mueller probe 'politically motivated,' 'goes even back to the Clintons'
By Regina Zilbermints - 05/12/19 10:48 AM EDT

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Sunday that the Robert Mueller's Russia probe is an example of why the U.S. should not have special prosecutors and pointed to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) as "truly unconstitutional and the root of the problem we should be addressing."

"I think since the very beginning this has been politically motivated and now both sides are doing it," he told George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week." "It goes back to the Clintons."

Paul said that because the Mueller report found no evidence of an underlying crime, the "best thing we can do at this point is say 'let's get on with the country's business.'"

While a debate has raged over the past week over whether the impasse between two branches of government constitutes a constitutional crisis, Paul said the underlying constitutional issue is whether the FISA court "which is supposed to spy on foreigners, which has a lower constitutional standard, can you use the FISA court to spy on a presidential campaign?"

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/443293-rand-paul-mueller-probe-politically-motivated-goes-even-back-to
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Of course it goes back to the Clintons.  He has had ample time to cover for them.  Notice that Clinton seems to be more vocal since Barr has become the AG ... is she concerned?  I'd say her pals Rosenstein and Mueller had ample to to bury all the evidence of corruption against her an Bammy.  Any loose 'threads' will be dealt with accordingly I'm sure.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Of course it goes back to the Clintons.  He has had ample time to cover for them.  Notice that Clinton seems to be more vocal since Barr has become the AG ... is she concerned?  I'd say her pals Rosenstein and Mueller had ample to to bury all the evidence of corruption against her an Bammy.  Any loose 'threads' will be dealt with accordingly I'm sure.

@libertybele, the mountain of corruption is so high all the Clintonistas in the world couldn't bury it.   

Offline kevindavis007

Two things:

1. The Clintons: Just ignore them. They are old news and they are done for politicially. We need to move on from them.
2. The Mueller Report: I'm fine with the results, yes it shouldn't happen but it is what it is. We need to move on from the Mueller Report.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online libertybele

Two things:

1. The Clintons: Just ignore them. They are old news and they are done for politicially. We need to move on from them.
2. The Mueller Report: I'm fine with the results, yes it shouldn't happen but it is what it is. We need to move on from the Mueller Report.

??? Ignore them??  Their corruption is deep and has caused this country a great deal of pain.  Though I don't think they will ever be held responsible, to ignore them and what they've done is absolving them of any wrong doing.  I just can't do that.

As for the Mueller report, how do we move on when the DEMS continue to investigate even though the investigation is supposed to be over?  Interestingly, even Clinton herself is saying it's not over.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.