Author Topic: Rashida Tlaib says thinking of the Holocaust provides her a 'calming feeling,' shockingly claims Pal  (Read 579 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rashida Tlaib says thinking of the Holocaust provides her a 'calming feeling,' shockingly claims Palestinians created 'safe haven' for Jews
by Philip Klein
 | May 12, 2019 09:07 AM

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., has made yet another shocking and historically ignorant claim: That thinking about the Holocaust gives her a "calming feeling" because her Palestinian ancestors provided a "safe haven" for Jewish victims of the tragedy.

Tlaib, a close ally of Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., who is no stranger to anti-Semitic controversies herself, made the latest statement on a podcast called "Skullduggery" in an episode titled "From Rashida with Love."

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling I tell folks when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people's passports," Tlaib said just after the 28 minute mark. "And just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways. But they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rashida-tlaib-says-thinking-of-the-holocaust-provides-her-a-calming-feeling-shockingly-claims-palestinians-created-safe-haven-for-jews
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Except for that inconvenient little fact that they want to exterminate Israelis and drive them into the sea.
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good. The more she spouts off, the more something will have to be done about it.
This is just too weird for words. I actually thought it was an 'The Onion' article from the headline.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Not only is she, and her Somali antisemitic muslim counterpart in congress stuck on stupid, they are proving to be very dangerous people.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If ordinary Jews don't leave the Democrat Party after all the blatant antisemitism, then I just don't know what to say.
Maybe they are suicidal or something. I don't know? I can't figure it out? This is exactly like Jews joining the Nazi Party. What are they expecting? What to they think is going to happen.

It makes no sense at all for a Jew to be a Democrat.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.