Author Topic: Kentucky: American Airlines pilot arrested in 2015 triple murder  (Read 665 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
American Airlines pilot arrested in 2015 triple murder
LOUISVILLE, KY. —

A pilot with an American Airlines subsidiary was arrested early Saturday morning at Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport on murder charges, according to news reports.

Christian Richard Martin, 51, was indicted by a grand jury Friday in a triple homicide in 2015 in Christian County, Kentucky, according to WDRB-TV. He’s facing three counts of murder, a count of arson and a count of attempted arson, among other charges.

Investigators said Martin killed three people identified as Calvin Phillips, his wife, Pamela Phillips, and another man, Edward Dansereau, sometime around Nov. 15, WDRB reported. Phillips was found shot to death in his home. Pamela Phillips and Dansereau were found dead in a burned-out car a few miles away.

Read more at: https://www.ajc.com/news/national/american-airlines-pilot-arrested-2015-triple-murder/EybnGBscRiSyeRQlCHN43J/

You know, Kentucky, you think of the triple crown, headlines this morning are talking about a "triple homicide"... it just seems kind of odd, with all due respect for the victims, rest in peace.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Kentucky: American Airlines pilot arrested in 2015 triple murder
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 12:44:51 am »
Exactly what did his ability to pilot aircraft have to do with his committing the murders? :shrug:

Offline mrclose

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 01:38:27 am »
Exactly what did his ability to pilot aircraft have to do with his committing the murders? :shrug:

Until I had related some 'inside stories' to my future wife and a number of friends about the goings on with a lot of 'pilots' ... they actually believed that they (commercial carrier pilots) never did any wrong!
(Same with cops!)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 01:39:35 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 02:02:07 am »
So? We see stories that say "illegal alien does such and such". It's reporting the news.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 02:31:06 am »
Can you imagine -- waiting at the gate for your flight to board and take off, then being told that your flight is delayed or canceled because the pilot has been arrested for murder? 

I've heard some doozies for excuses as to why my flight is delayed, but this one would beat all. 

Seriously, I'm glad the authorities caught this guy.  Good job!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2019, 02:32:47 am »
So? We see stories that say "illegal alien does such and such". It's reporting the news.
Reporting the news is Joe Blow killed three people, if his actions occurred at his place of work, fine. This is using the name of a well known business completely uninvolved to to draw the attention of people who would probably have ignored it otherwise. You may have ignored too if not for the American Airlines inference. that's what SO?