Author Topic: U.S. Taxpayers Gave Radical Islamic ‘Institutions’ over $47 Million  (Read 427 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
U.S. Taxpayers Gave Radical Islamic ‘Institutions’ over $47 Million
Since 2007, U.S. taxpayers have bestowed millions of dollars on Islamic groups connected to radicals.

Excerpt:

Some of the largest amounts involve grants to aid charities. Long favored by Islamist movements as a means to spread ideology through welfare, charities also provide extremists with plentiful funding and the occasional accompanying credibility of government partnership.
The Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), for instance, received over $10 million from the Federal Emergency Management Agency for disaster relief work in 2016 and 2018.

https://conservativedailypost.com/u-s-taxpayers-gave-radical-islamic-institutions-over-47-million/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Shouldn't that read 'Democrats Gave radical islamic institutions over $47 million dollars stolen from hard working American taxpayers'?

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Shouldn't that read 'Democrats Gave radical islamic institutions over $47 million dollars stolen from hard working American taxpayers'?

Of course.
Third, funding to Islamist organizations has not been reduced under the Trump administration. In fact, it has increased: In 2018, 40 grants and contracts worth over $13 million were distributed to organizations controlled or influenced by radical movements; two years earlier, under Obama, only 35 grants worth a mere $3.6 million were handed out to radical-linked institutions.