Author Topic: Flint’s Trump-Hating Mayor Now Caught in Scandal of a Lifetime  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Flint’s Trump-Hating Mayor Now Caught in Scandal of a Lifetime

Many cities strive to become well known nationally, but Flint, Michigan, has recently found itself on the map for some very dire reasons. Flint became infamous for having drinking water so terrible it was literally poisoning its residents — and more and more, it looks like corruption is the root cause.
Flint, located 70 miles northwest of Detroit and once home to a thriving automotive industry, saw its population nearly drop in half since its peak in 1960.

n is the root cause.
Flint, located 70 miles northwest of Detroit and once home to a thriving automotive industry, saw its population nearly drop in half since its peak in 1960.
All the while, the increasingly crime-ridden city has had nothing but Democrat mayors since 1975 … yet those liberals have consistently pointed fingers at Republicans for the area’s problems.

You’d think that after decades of watching a once-proud city turn into a hellhole under Democrat leadership, Flint’s residents would at least try a different tune. But no: In 2015 they once again elected a liberal, Karen Weaver, as mayor....

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/flints-trump-hating-mayor-now-caught-scandal-lifetime/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've been following this saga for a few years.  They blame Snyder, the Republican Governor.  Because Democrats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I've been following this saga for a few years.  They blame Snyder, the Republican Governor.  Because Democrats.

The article goes on to show how this Mayor set up contributions that she has been stealing.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The article goes on to show how this Mayor set up contributions that she has been stealing.

The Rats in Michigan won't believe it.  You can't reason somebody out of something they didn't reason themselves into.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Read the article.  Pretty unclear how the mayor's opinion of trump has jack all to do with the story.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Read the article.  Pretty unclear how the mayor's opinion of trump has jack all to do with the story.

Best way to get people to read something?
I will NOT comply.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Best way to get people to read something?

My first guess is that site is playing to their audience, yes.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It seems they all do this these days.  I need a beer.  I have a new keg.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I love all the alternative news sources posted here.  I saved 50% on catheters delivered straight to my door. happy77

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Corruption and partisan politics, too often, go hand in hand.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

I love all the alternative news sources posted here.  I saved 50% on catheters delivered straight to my door. happy77

I've got whiter teeth and get Woodies more than once a month thanks to TBR.  @Once-Ler
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.