Author Topic: Kamala Harris: If Elected I Will Take Gun Dealers’ Licenses Away with Executive Action  (Read 1018 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
PAM KEY 12 May 2019

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” 2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) said if she is elected president, she will use executive action to take away gun dealers’ licenses “who fail to follow the law.”

When asked if she would support a federal gun license, Harris said, “I like the idea. Jake, I’ll tell you, on this issue of the need for gun safety losses, we’re not at any loss for good ideas. People have been having good ideas for decades on this issue. What we’re at a loss is people in Congress have the courage to do something. I’m going to tell you on this subject, we’re not waiting for the worst tragedy because we’ve seen the worst of tragedies including what happened this week and seeing the heroism of a child who we now mourn his loss, his parents’ only child. We’re not waiting for tragedies and great ideas. Universal background check? Good idea. You might want to know if someone has been proven to be a danger for themselves or others before they can buy a lethal weapon.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/05/12/kamala-harris-if-elected-i-will-take-gun-dealers-licenses-away-with-executive-action/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Isn't it already the case that they lose their licenses for failing to comply with the law?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No.  No, you won't, Kamala.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Are all Democrats certifiably insane?
Just most of them, or all of them?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
@mountaineer

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/fact-sheet/fact-sheet-federal-firearms-compliance-inspections-and-revocation-process

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is responsible for licensing persons engaged in manufacturing, importing, and dealing in firearms. ATF also ensures that those who are licensed to engage in those businesses do so in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. It is critical that federal firearms licensees (FFL) comply with the Gun Control Act (GCA) of 1968 and its implementing regulations in order to assist law enforcement efforts, prevent the diversion of firearms from lawful commerce to the illegal market, ensure successful tracing of firearms and protect the public.

There were 134,738 FFLs in fiscal year 2017. This includes firearm licenses for dealers, manufacturers, importers and collectors. During that time, ATF conducted 11,009 firearms compliance inspections.  In 2017, less than half of 1% of FFLs were revoked.

Offline LegalAmerican

ALL OF THEM.   This 2nd , is why we are a free country, but demon-rats want us to be a COMMUNIST COUNTRY.  Then death follows. Starvation...government food rationing..(like Cuba).  The second protects the FIRST AMENDMENT.  WITHOUT THE SECOND...we have no constitution, & yet some USEFUL IDIOT PEOPLE ...WANT THAT.  Obama gave the job of taking away our guns to Biden. We had that treaty with U.N.  My president, took us out of that baloney.  I saw Ghost poster is supporting pedophile BIDEN?  People are insane. 

Offline libertybele

The number of bat crap crazy liberal mental midgets is increasing.  I'm convinced that they are all insane.  If you run across one that isn't, please let me know.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

ALL OF THEM.   This 2nd , is why we are a free country, but demon-rats want us to be a COMMUNIST COUNTRY.  Then death follows. Starvation...government food rationing..(like Cuba).  The second protects the FIRST AMENDMENT.  WITHOUT THE SECOND...we have no constitution, & yet some USEFUL IDIOT PEOPLE ...WANT THAT.  Obama gave the job of taking away our guns to Biden. We had that treaty with U.N.  My president, took us out of that baloney.  I saw Ghost poster is supporting pedophile BIDEN?  People are insane.

@The Ghost I knew it was only a matter of time til you outed yourself!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 01:32:01 am by QueenCatofAragon »
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh