Author Topic: Hillary Now Claims Election May Have Been ‘Determined by Putin and the Kremlin’  (Read 473 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Hillary Now Claims Election May Have Been ‘Determined by Putin and the Kremlin’
Eric Scheiner , @schineman
May. 10. 2019

Following her recent claims that she had the 2016 election “stolen” from her, Hillary Clinton is now indicating that Vladimir Putin may have determined the election outcome.

Clinton took her tin-foil hat conspiracy theory on stage to Dartmouth College in New Hampshire Wednesday. 

"If you are an American, the idea that our election is being trifled with, being impacted and may be determined by Putin and the Kremlin and his intelligence service and military and all of their assorted allies and agents. That should give us heartburn because we cannot have a strong relationship with Russia for good or ill if we basically allow them to undermine the basic exercise of our democracy," Clinton said.

Clinton didn’t give details on how Putin may have “determined” the election. 

more w/video
https://www.mrctv.org/blog/watch-hillary-now-claims-election-may-have-been-determined-putin-and-kremlin
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline corbe

I kinda thought she's been laying relatively low these last 2 years because she didn't want to poke the Bear that could unravel her corruption and Jail her, guess I was wrong about that too.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Rivergirl

A bit of research into the votes garnered by Jill Stein paints an interesting picture.  There are pictures of her in Russian at a conference seated with Flynn, Putin, and several others whose names I cannot recall.
From what I have read Stein votes equaled more  than the number of votes Trump won over Hillary in three battleground states.    Stein was issued by republicans  a subpoena to appear before congress but declined and the issue was dropped. 
Dirty tricks are nothing new in politics as it was clear that Nixon won the election that Kennedy claimed.
Sadly, Chicago is everywhere, foreign and domestic.
Hope this is coherent, it's been a long day.