Author Topic: Giuliani cancels trip to Ukraine to press Biden investigation  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani cancels trip to Ukraine to press Biden investigation
By Mary Tyler March - 05/11/19 06:05 AM EDT

President Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani changed course late Friday, declaring he would no longer go on a planned trip to Ukraine to press for an investigation into Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Giuliani announced the decision Friday night during an appearance on Fox News. "I'm not gonna go," he said before blaming Democrats for trying to "spin" the trip.

"I think I'm walking into a group of people that are enemies of the president, in some cases enemies of the United States, and in one case an already convicted person who has been found to be involved in assisting the Democrats with the 2016 election," Giuliani said without clarifying to whom he was referring.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/443233-giuliani-cancels-trip-to-ukraine-to-press-biden-investigation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Giuliani cancels trip to Ukraine to press Biden investigation
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 04:18:58 pm »
Wise decision.  Giuliani is the last person Trump needs meddling in a situation that could be seen as colluding.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 01:00:04 am »
Wise decision.  Giuliani is the last person Trump needs meddling in a situation that could be seen as colluding.

Giuliani never had any intention on going.

Trump was trolling the media to force them to report on the 'blackmail' deal with Biden, his son and the Ukraine!

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 09:25:39 am »
Trump was trolling the media to force them to report on the 'blackmail' deal with Biden, his son and the Ukraine!

Well played.  First I've heard about it, and I'm still not interested in googling it.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 11:18:06 am »
Truth be told no one is going to give a damn about Biden and Ukraine.

If Trump wants to defeat Biden, then he has to do it on the issues.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/