Author Topic: Ladies, Stop Trying to Have Sex Like Men  (Read 1631 times)

Online mountaineer

Ladies, Stop Trying to Have Sex Like Men
« on: May 11, 2019, 02:34:20 pm »
Ladies, Stop Trying to Have Sex Like Men
From college campuses to our nation’s boardrooms, women try to pursue sex the way men often do: no commitment necessary. And they’re getting burned.
May 9, 2019 By Suzanne Venker   
In her book “Unprotected,” former campus psychiatrist Dr. Miriam Grossman introduces readers to Olivia, a college student at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) who had been valedictorian of her high school class and was planning to go to medical school. After she arrived on campus, Olivia had a short-term relationship with a young man. When it ended, she had bouts of bingeing and vomiting and ended up at the campus health center, where she met Dr. Grossman.

It turns out Olivia had had her first sexual experience with the young man, and she told Grossman she couldn’t stop thinking about him. She especially couldn’t handle seeing him in class. “Why,” Olivia asked her, “do they tell you how to protect your body from herpes and pregnancy, but they don’t tell you what it does to your heart?” ...

... Many men have sex for no other reason than it’s available. “For a man, this might be a peasant trip down memory lane, counting up one’s conquests,” wrote Cohen. “But for a girl, it’s a whole other story.” A whole other story indeed.

Where did the idea that women could and should have indiscriminate sex with men originate? And when? The perfect storm for this still relatively new behavior was the sexual revolution, which proudly promoted commitment-free sex, and the Food and Drug Administration’s approval of the pill—both of which occurred in the 1960s. ... Read entire article at The Federalist
Seemed timely, given the latest pro-abortion campaign hopped on by Alyssa Milano, et al., to deny all you evil men access to their lady bits until they have what they consider full reproductive rights, i.e., abortions whenever they want one. Until then, no sex for you, gentlemen! Does a woman who isn't a slut need to jump on Milano's bandwagon?  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Ladies, Stop Trying to Have Sex Like Men
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 02:40:25 pm »
I have no idea what this article is about.
You had me at using 'Ladies and Sex' in the same sentence.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 02:43:44 pm »
Heh. I was hoping you'd have something to say!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 02:51:08 pm »
Does a woman who isn't a slut need to jump on Milano's bandwagon?

Nope!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 02:52:59 pm »
Heh. I was hoping you'd have something to say!
@mountaineer
I do have something to say. I say
Giggity Giggity up man

If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 03:01:51 pm »
Is this really going to affect anyone?
Alyssa Milano  Verified account @Alyssa_Milano

Our reproductive rights are being erased.
Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy.
JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back.
I’m calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on.
10:40 PM - 10 May 2019

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 03:16:40 pm »
Obviously this woman has never met a Muslim.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2019, 03:37:05 pm »
Nope!
Since 95+% of liberal women are 3 grocery bag ugly, this should be a pretty easy boycott for them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2019, 05:20:50 pm »
Since 95+% of liberal women are 3 grocery bag ugly, this should be a pretty easy boycott for them.

Plastic or paper?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 05:46:03 pm »
Seemed timely, given the latest pro-abortion campaign hopped on by Alyssa Milano, et al., to deny all you evil men access to their lady bits until they have what they consider full reproductive rights, i.e., abortions whenever they want one. Until then, no sex for you, gentlemen!

The bitter irony here is that the goal of holding out is so that women can act out everything they hate about the way men view sex.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2019, 05:47:19 pm »
I have no idea what this article is about.
You had me at using 'Ladies and Sex' in the same sentence.
Dude....'Nice Girls' do, too. They are just a bunch more discreet, and more careful about who with.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2019, 05:49:04 pm »
And the good girls go to heaven, but the bad girls go everywhere.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2019, 05:54:37 pm »
Is this really going to affect anyone?
Our reproductive rights are being erased.
Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy.
JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back.
I’m calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on.
10:40 PM - 10 May 2019

The irony is that abstinence has always been a viable means of not only preventing pregnancy, but since the advent of Chivalry, the option of the woman. Now, that's reproductive rights.
So, too are the use of myriad means of preventing pregnancy, from barrier methods to spermacides to rhythm methods to hormonal methods to IUDs, all effective if used correctly or in concert, and all of which prevent reproduction, though none so effective as abstinence, properly conducted.

But once conception has occurred, the reproduction is done, a fait accompli. There is another body involved, not just hers, even if it is within her for a while.
Stopping the ensuing process isn't a reproductive right, it's a killing.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 05:55:49 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2019, 08:03:11 pm »
ATTENTION WOMEN!

DO NOT LISTEN TO THAT DINGBAT!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2019, 09:07:16 pm »
Maybe it's because most men don't treat sex like that the way it's portrayed in pop culture based on the select few extremely aggressive types that earn that reputation.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2019, 11:11:17 pm »
Maybe it's because most men don't treat sex like that the way it's portrayed in pop culture based on the select few extremely aggressive types that earn that reputation.
Trying to match up to a stereotype that is flawed is always difficult.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2019, 02:21:32 am »

The irony is that abstinence has always been a viable means of not only preventing pregnancy, but since the advent of Chivalry, the option of the woman. Now, that's reproductive rights.
So, too are the use of myriad means of preventing pregnancy, from barrier methods to spermacides to rhythm methods to hormonal methods to IUDs, all effective if used correctly or in concert, and all of which prevent reproduction, though none so effective as abstinence, properly conducted.

But once conception has occurred, the reproduction is done, a fait accompli. There is another body involved, not just hers, even if it is within her for a while.
Stopping the ensuing process isn't a reproductive right, it's a killing.

This is another example of leftists not recognizing what is and wanting to see the world the way they want it.  The fact is that sex causes pregnancy in women, and pregnancy is the creation of another human being.  I think even we pro-lifers may have forgotten how crazy denying that is. Bats$$$ crazy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2019, 03:05:07 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: