Author Topic: WTH!?! FBI Now Claims It “LOST” Notes Taken During Clinton Probe  (Read 796 times)

rangerrebew

WTH!?! FBI Now Claims It “LOST” Notes Taken During Clinton Probe
Posted on May 9, 2019 by DCWhispers   

Blatant, in-your-face, Deep State coverup behavior.

Quite possibly the single most important political and national security investigation of the decade and the FBI is now saying it lost the notes.

Via: The Epoch Times:

FBI Lost Notes From Clinton Probe Meeting Significant to Concerns Over Foreign Exfiltration Lead

The FBI lost notes from a 2015 meeting with people from the office of the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG), according to newly released FBI records on the investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s alleged mishandling of classified information.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/wth-fbi-now-claims-it-lost-notes-taken-during-clinton-probe/#E60JWzJylU6UshhY.99

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Very hard to believe. The FBI has no credibility. And now Wray is part of the problem.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

And all the media can talk about is Trump's 'obstruction'.

Offline libertybele

Of course.  So much has been uncovered and those (Clinton, Bammy, etc.) who should have been indicted in regards to Russian collusion during the Mueller investigation walk free and will continue to do so.  Anyone who thinks that the Mueller investigation wasn't an avenue to destroy and bury evidence of the corruption on the left, hasn't been paying attention.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Seriously? Think this will be the last?

Hardly.

The corrupt denizens of the FBI in DC have had two years of distractions while they have been identifying and likely eliminating as much evidence of wrongdoing by the previous administration as possible. With corruption that endemic, involving a large number of Federal Agencies and outside players, it would take a long time and a small army to chase down every incriminating tidbit, especially when the 'fix' was in and they weren't going to have to worry about any of it by the time Hillary's second term was over.

Oops. That's a lot of cleanup on Aisle 13....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Well now, then we need to 'lose' the pensions and other benefits of a few career FBI operatives.  Will a few good ones get thrown out with the deep staters?

Perhaps, but it seems a thorough house cleaning is in order.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
WTH!?! FBI Now Claims It “LOST” Notes Taken During Clinton Probe
Posted on May 9, 2019 by DCWhispers   

Blatant, in-your-face, Deep State coverup behavior.

Quite possibly the single most important political and national security investigation of the decade and the FBI is now saying it lost the notes.

Via: The Epoch Times:

FBI Lost Notes From Clinton Probe Meeting Significant to Concerns Over Foreign Exfiltration Lead

The FBI lost notes from a 2015 meeting with people from the office of the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG), according to newly released FBI records on the investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s alleged mishandling of classified information.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/wth-fbi-now-claims-it-lost-notes-taken-during-clinton-probe/#E60JWzJylU6UshhY.99

@rangerrebew

This ranks right up there with such classic lies as "Ah did not have sex with Monica....",and "I wont bleep in your mouth,honest!",most likely said to Monica.

Then again,we all know if there is ONE thing the FEEBS are not known for,it is keeping records on who has been naughty and who has been nice,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well now, then we need to 'lose' the pensions and other benefits of a few career FBI operatives.  Will a few good ones get thrown out with the deep staters?

@IsailedawayfromFR

EXCELLENT idea! I suspect hordes of FEEBS would be charging his door if that were to be suggested.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@rangerrebew

This ranks right up there with such classic lies as "Ah did not have sex with Monica....",and "I wont bleep in your mouth,honest!",most likely said to Monica.

Then again,we all know if there is ONE thing the FEEBS are not known for,it is keeping records on who has been naughty and who has been nice,right?
Yeah, might have to replace one of David Allen Coe's big three....

Thinking back, Janet Reno always said "There is no evidence which exists...", which I took to mean they'd somehow purged the files and offed the witnesses...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis