Author Topic: Rapper Indicted For Funneling MILLIONS of Dollars in Foreign Money to Obama’s 2012 Presidential Camp  (Read 702 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The feds indicted Pras Michel, a rapper for the group ‘The Fugees’ on Friday for funneling millions of dollars of foreign money to Barack Obama’s 2012 presidential campaign.

The Justice Department accused Mr. Michel of funneling foreign money to pro-Obama super PACs without disclosing the origins of the money, which was reportedly tied to Malaysian businessman, Jho Low.

Jho Low was indicted last year on conspiracy charges related to a scam bilking 1MBD of hundreds of millions of dollars, but will face additional charges along with Pras Michel – Low, however remains at large....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/rapper-indicted-for-funneling-millions-of-dollars-in-foreign-money-to-obamas-2012-presidential-campaign/

What was that saying - not even a whiff of a scandal?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 03:10:45 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Here's a non-Gateway Pundit corroboration, by the way:
https://deadline.com/2019/05/former-fugees-rapper-pras-charged-in-21-million-campaign-finance-fraud-case-1202612797/

Hooboy.

(Although I have to laugh at that story's willingness to blot out all mention of Obama: "an unidentified 2012 U.S. presidential candidate." Well, it sure as heck wasn't Mitt Romney!)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Here's a non-Gateway Pundit corroboration, by the way:
https://deadline.com/2019/05/former-fugees-rapper-pras-charged-in-21-million-campaign-finance-fraud-case-1202612797/

Hooboy.

(Although I have to laugh at that story's willingness to blot out all mention of Obama: "an unidentified 2012 U.S. presidential candidate." Well, it sure as heck wasn't Mitt Romney!)

@jmyrlefuller

Probably afraid of being called a racist. I once made a post on FR where I wrote about  choking out a black teen at a local movie for talking to the actors on the screen and shouting out t his homies in other rows,thus keeping me from hearing what the actors said. He was sitting right in front of me,and I tapped him on his shoulder and POLITELY (honestly) asked him to quit talking to the screen because I am hard of hearing and it made it impossible for me to follow the plot because I couldn't hear the actors.

His response was "bleep you,honkie MoFo!". By the time I realized what I was doing he was already unconscious,and I wasn't sure he was still alive because I had no idea how long I had
been choking him before I realized I WAS choking him.

This was one of only two movie theaters in a majority black city,so I wrote that crap like this as why so many white people have trouble with black people,and that I would never go to a movie there again because the black teens were out of control. Because of this a couple of black on FR jumped on me and called me a "straight up racist" (?)  and started stalking me and calling me a racist on every thread I posted on. So I told them to go suck something greasy,and to ESAD.

Stuff like THIS is why so many white people have trouble trusting blacks. I would have done the same thing if the guy had been white,but we all know that white people don't normally do things like that.

No,the guy didn't die then. I checked the local news for several days,and there were no reports of any bodies being found in a movie theater,so I guess we both got lucky.

It seems at times that if you want blacks to like you,you have to be afraid of them and kiss their asses. I don't do that.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 01:24:59 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!