Author Topic: Joe Biden: Trump’s ‘God-Awful Tax Cut Has Not Helped Anybody Who’s Real’  (Read 375 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CHARLIE SPIERING 10 May 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden continues to make false claims about President Donald Trump’s massive tax cut, saying Thursday it had not helped average Americans.

“The God awful tax cut has not helped anybody who’s real, anybody out there breaking their neck trying to figure out how to make the next meal,” Biden said at a fundraiser.

Since announcing his presidential campaign, Biden has continually attacked Trump’s tax cut.

“There’s a $2 trillion tax cut last year. Did you feel it? Did you get anything from it? Of course not. Of course not,” he said during his April campaign launch in Pittsburgh. “All of it went to folks at the top and corporations.”

That statement earned a lecture (and a “Four Pinnochio” rating) from the Washington Post fact checker, calling Biden’s claim “simply wrong.”

According to the Tax Policy Center, 82 percent of income earners in the $50,000 – $75,000 income range were estimated to get a tax cut of nearly $1,000.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/10/joe-biden-keeps-lying-about-donald-trumps-tax-cut/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who cares what that worn out old political hack says about anything?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe.  Define what is real?  crickets...I didn't think you could.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Gee...I don't know, we kind of liked getting money back on our taxes this year instead of owing!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm real, Joe.
It helped me.

(I'm wonderin' if it helped you, too...)