Author Topic: House chairman issues subpoenas for Trump's tax returns  (Read 347 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House chairman issues subpoenas for Trump's tax returns
« on: May 10, 2019, 09:47:46 pm »
House chairman issues subpoenas for Trump's tax returns
By Naomi Jagoda - 05/10/19 04:45 PM EDT

House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard Neal (D-Mass.) on Friday announced that he has issued subpoenas for six years of President Trump’s tax returns, House Democrats' latest effort to obtain the returns.

Neal said he issued the subpoenas to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig. The subpoenas direct the officials to send the information to the House panel by 5 p.m. on May 17.

"After reviewing the options available to me, and upon the advice of counsel, I issued subpoenas today to the Secretary of the Treasury and the Commissioner of the IRS for six years of personal and business returns," Neal said in a statement.

"While I do not take this step lightly, I believe this action gives us the best opportunity to succeed and obtain the requested material," he said. "I sincerely hope that the Treasury Department will furnish the requested material in the next week so the committee can quickly begin its work.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/443184-house-chairman-issues-subpoenas-for-trumps-tax-returns
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Re: House chairman issues subpoenas for Trump's tax returns
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 10:17:19 pm »
So...if all else fails...let's "Capone" him? That will be fine if we can see everybody in the lege's tax returns.

We're gonna need a bigger prison.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 10:18:50 pm »
The Rats have lost it. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 10:37:01 pm »
The Rats have lost it.

Indeed.  They are all bat crap crazy!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.