Author Topic: 2020 Dems: Trump doesn't deserve credit for the economy  (Read 411 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2020 Dems: Trump doesn't deserve credit for the economy
« on: May 10, 2019, 09:41:14 pm »
2020 Dems: Trump doesn't deserve credit for the economy
By Max Greenwood - 05/10/19 04:32 PM EDT

Democrats running for president are readying themselves for questions about the strong economy and President Trump. Their answer: it’s Barack Obama’s economy.

Unemployment has fallen all the way to 3.6 percent and the stock market has boomed under Trump, but Democrats say that good news is largely because of policies proposed by the former president, who they credit for turning around an economy in free fall when he became president.

“President Trump was lucky enough to come into office as our nation experienced a long and remarkably steady streak of job growth thanks to President Obama's policies,” Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), one of Trump’s most vocal critics in Congress, told The Hill.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/443180-2020-dems-trump-doesnt-deserve-credit-for-the-economy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: 2020 Dems: Trump doesn't deserve credit for the economy
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 09:45:40 pm »
Easily proven that Trump deserves credit. He's done the opposite of Bammy and the economy is better.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 05:44:33 pm »
That tactic will work with their base of supporters. BHO presided over one of the worst recoveries in his eight year term
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 06:38:20 pm »
What a bunch of bat crap crazy liberal mental midgets.  The one thing that President Donald Trump deserves a pat on the back for IS the economy!  Even Clinton admits it!!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/05/politics/hillary-clinton-economy-president/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.