Author Topic: FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA By John Solo  (Read 899 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA
By John Solomon, opinion contributor — 05/09/19 03:00 PM EDT

The FBI’s sworn story to a federal court about its asset, Christopher Steele, is fraying faster than a $5 souvenir T-shirt bought at a tourist trap.

Newly unearthed memos show a high-ranking government official who met with Steele in October 2016 determined some of the Donald Trump dirt that Steele was simultaneously digging up for the FBI and for Hillary Clinton’s campaign was inaccurate, and likely leaked to the media.

The concerns were flagged in a typed memo and in handwritten notes taken by Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec on Oct. 11, 2016.

Her observations were recorded exactly 10 days before the FBI used Steele and his infamous dossier to justify securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the campaign’s contacts with Russia in search of a now debunked collusion theory.

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/442944-fbis-steele-story-falls-apart-false-intel-and-media-contacts-were-flagged
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
John Soloman deserves a Pulitzer prize but will never get it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

The FBI’s sworn story to a federal court about its asset, Christopher Steele, is fraying faster than a $5 souvenir T-shirt bought at a tourist trap.

These folks are crookeder than a West Virginia fire road.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
John Soloman deserves a Pulitzer prize but will never get it!

Solomon is getting a lot of abuse from the left.  They're convinced he's a right-winger. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
These folks are crookeder than a West Virginia fire road.

As my dear departed dad used to say "crooked as a barrel of snakes."

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
And here we have Comey all over the democommie complicit media, spinning like a psycho spider. I am waiting for the day this sanctimonious leaker is brought to justice. He signed the first FISA and should be prosecuted.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
And here we have Comey all over the democommie complicit media, spinning like a psycho spider. I am waiting for the day this sanctimonious leaker is brought to justice. He signed the first FISA and should be prosecuted.

I like it; I'm stealing that!

Offline skeeter

If he's prosecuted it will be in spite of about 3/4 of the politicians of both parties currently holding office in DC, and 99% of the bureaucrats, who like whats happening to Trump just fine.

But hope springs eternal.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If he's prosecuted it will be in spite of about 3/4 of the politicians of both parties currently holding office in DC, and 99% of the bureaucrats, who like are complicit in whats happening to Trump just fine.

But hope springs eternal.

@skeeter

Fixed it for you.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@austingirl

Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part,but *I* think the fear that Trump is going to drop the hammer on them all right after the 2020 elections if he wins is what has them all so hysterical.

They never thought even in their worse nightmares that he could win to start with,and now it looks like despite their most complex lies and best efforts,he is going to win re-election in 2020. If he does,heads will roll.

If only he were a Dim,I could vote for him 3 or 4 times without fear of being prosecuted!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@austingirl

Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part,but *I* think the fear that Trump is going to drop the hammer on them all right after the 2020 elections if he wins is what has them all so hysterical.

They never thought even in their worse nightmares that he could win to start with,and now it looks like despite their most complex lies and best efforts,he is going to win re-election in 2020. If he does,heads will roll.

If only he were a Dim,I could vote for him 3 or 4 times without fear of being prosecuted!

@sneakypete

I hope it happens through Barr's investigation and Horowitz and Huber's reports before the election. Maybe those who don't follow the corruption will see the light and vote against democommies. I can hope.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I hope it happens through Barr's investigation and Horowitz and Huber's reports before the election. Maybe those who don't follow the corruption will see the light and vote against democommies. I can hope.

@austingirl

I can't say for sure,but Trump just doesn't strike me as the forgiving type. Give him an opening,and he is going to go after them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!