Author Topic: Senator Rand Paul: Senate Intel Committee’s Subpoena of Donald Trump Jr. is “Persecution of Presiden  (Read 376 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senator Rand Paul: Senate Intel Committee’s Subpoena of Donald Trump Jr. is “Persecution of President’s Family” and a Mistake for Republicans (VIDEO)
 by Jim Hoft May 10, 2019

Sen Rand Paul (R-KY) ripped fellow Republican senators for their continued harassment of the Trump family.

On Wednesday dummy Senator Richard Burr (R-NC) subpoenaed Donald Trump Jr. to retestify before the Senate Intelligence Committee in an attempt to continue to harass the president’s family.

Several RINO Republicans support Burr and his latest attempt to harass Donald Trump Jr.

Rand Paul weighed in,

“I think it’s a very unfortunate thing. I think it’s persecution of the president’s family… This would not go forward without Republican complicity. So I think it’s a mistake for Republicans to keep putting the Trump family through this. And I really think they ought to drop it.”

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/senator-rand-paul-senate-intel-committees-subpoena-of-donald-trump-jr-is-persecution-of-presidents-family-and-a-mistake-for-republicans-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

DC is proving itself as big an ethical sh*thole as many third world countries are literal ones.

If the GOP thinks they can get together with the left and run the interloper out of town and return to the old status quo they are as deranged as the left.

Online libertybele

DC is proving itself as big an ethical sh*thole as many third world countries are literal ones.

If the GOP thinks they can get together with the left and run the interloper out of town and return to the old status quo they are as deranged as the left.

I think this is just the beginning.  They will go for Jared and Ivanka next.  I think they will also start the impeachment process just before the 2020 election.  Depending on the attacks on Jared and Ivanka (and I believe they have reason to be concerned), Trump just may decide to step down.  That would leave the GOP with no one to run, very little time to campaign and turn the oval office over to the DEMs.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

I think this is just the beginning.  They will go for Jared and Ivanka next.  I think they will also start the impeachment process just before the 2020 election.  Depending on the attacks on Jared and Ivanka (and I believe they have reason to be concerned), Trump just may decide to step down.  That would leave the GOP with no one to run, very little time to campaign and turn the oval office over to the DEMs.
You may be right.

If so then all Americans need to recognize this for exactly what it is, acknowledge that the electoral process is a sham, the Constitution is dead and our government is despotic.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 03:34:39 pm by skeeter »

Online libertybele

You may be right.

If so then all Americans need to recognize this for exactly what it is, acknowledge that the electoral process is a sham, the Constitution is dead and our government is despotic.

That is why it is important that the GOP and the RNC needs to push back now over the elimination of Trump from ballots and also stand steadfast against changing the electoral college to popular vote.  Here we sit.  As usual the GOP and the RNC do absolutely nothing! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.