Author Topic: David Hogg Derps His Way Into the Immigration Debate with this Tweet  (Read 714 times)

rangerrebew

David Hogg Derps His Way Into the Immigration Debate with this Tweet
Brodigan & Kirchoff  Monday May 6 2019

Poor David Hogg. Celebrities stopped calling. The media doesn’t invite him on shows anymore. His peers have decided to maybe read books. Yet after failing on guns, Hogg seems to be throwing every leftist term at the wall to see what gets people to pay attention to him (see David Hogg Insults American Military with Imperialism Tweet. The Military Responds… and David Hogg Gets Mocked Over his Anti-Patriarchy Tweet). Now he’s trying his hand at immigration with this brain turd.

I guess we’re doing this. It’s like Hogg has a bunch of generic liberal terms written on a paper, folded into is “Hillary is my Homeboy” hat, from which he draws one term at random when he feels like the people of the world haven’t licked his tochus enough.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/david-hogg-derps-his-way-into-the-immigration-debate-with-this-tweet/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Attention Hogg:

"Illegal alien is a xenophobic slur, stop saying it."

NO!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline goatprairie

Got to give him credit....he just won't give up. The most dangerous place in the world is between him and a tv camera or microphone.
Now with the countless types of social media, he'll get attention somehow.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:15:32 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Got to give him credit....he just won't give up. The most dangerous place in the world is between him and a tv camera or microphone.

That made me giggle!   

888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Now witht the countless types of social media, he'll get attention somehow.

There are several democommies in Congress that would trample right over this little dweeb. Can you picture Sheila JACKson Lee and Hogg competing for the same mic?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline goatprairie

There are several democommies in Congress that would trample right over this little dweeb. Can you picture Sheila JACKson Lee and Hogg competing for the same mic?
Hey, thanks a lot for that thought   :nono:.....I just had lunch. 

Offline LMAO

It seems that he’s been Cindy Sheehan-ized  by the left  and is having trouble accepting  it. The difference is Cindy Sheehan  suffered a precious loss and her grief was cynically used by the left
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Shouldn't he have finished his first year at Harvard? How's that going?  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Now with the countless types of social media, he'll get attention somehow.
He's a desperate attention Hogg
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis