Author Topic: HILLARY HITS NEW HAMPSHIRE: Fresh off speaking tour, Clinton heads to first primary state  (Read 2603 times)

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Running for President
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2019, 11:04:12 pm »
404 error....calling her stupid not found.  Projection by the complainant was however found.  Reject the claim with extreme prejudice.

Refer to NHL Rule 64.1 

:police:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2019, 11:10:33 pm »
Refer to NHL Rule 64.1 

:police:

She squeezed the puck out of it!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2019, 11:17:19 pm »
She squeezed the puck out of it!

:rolling: :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2019, 11:34:23 pm »
libertybele....not misleading at all.  And the tour she took with Bill did not include the speech in New Hampshire.  That tour ended according to this article.

If you read the quote I posted and come away with anything other than she is running, then perhaps English is NOT your native tongue!  She is running, and she appears to be in good health.  Appearances are everything.

In 2016, when she was collapsing every other week and needed help up stairs, she appeared weak and infirm.  She does not appear that way now.  Not one story of her collapsing in the last year +.

She is running.  Get used to it.  And I believe she is the only Democommie that has a chance to beat him.

@jafo2010

Do you want her to run so you can re-live the 90s, or something?  You sound super excited at the prospect.  I swear I do not understand the fascination with this woman.

I’m sure you aren’t trying to compare flying to a few appearances with the grueling stress of a presidential campaign, because there’s no comparison.  She’ll be 72 in a few months, she has a history of blood clots, and she’s had pneumonia at least once.  Put her on the campaign trail and she’d be falling out again. 
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2019, 11:42:45 pm »
@QueenCatofAragon

Biden/Clinton   
This combination gets Democrat/Independent voters for Biden because they know he is a "safe" choice; they (voters) know his name, the other Dem candidates are too far out, voters are faithful to their Obama/Biden combo by voting for Biden and that is why he is at the top now.

This combination gives Hillary back to the millions who voted for her - remember she got more voter votes than Trump?  Trump got more electors and that gave him the win.

Short version, "Vote Biden- we know him and he is not promoting crazy stuff like some of these younger Dem candidates - Clinton, too, see Trump, we love her more than you."

@Victoria33

I see your points.  But—Biden and Clinton are both older and both white.  I think if it’s Biden, he’ll pick a woman or a minority or a gay or someone younger, or any combination thereof.  Maybe Kamala Harris?  Or Beto.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Libertybelle.....you need a safe space, do you?  No one called you stupid in a direct comment.

And if you read anything I write about the Clintons, you would know that I would take great pleasure in seeing both of them get the Rosenberg treatment(that is, strapped in a chair and fried until dead).  Julius and Ethyl Rosenberg did not do a fraction of what the Clintons have gotten away with, and this nation swiftly indicted them, convicted and executed them.  Too many innocent people through the years have died because of these two master mind criminals. 

A part of me would like to see her run against Trump because I would enjoy, and I know he would too, enjoy seeing her get whipped worse than 2016.  But there are risks, and I do believe she is the only person that has a chance against him because the whole elite world is against him.

Nothing would make me happier than to see him get elected again versus the Democommies.  I would like to see someone else on the Republican side that would run against him with his very issues promising to get them done, where he hasn't.  To date, he has accomplished a lot.  But I believe more could be done.  Sadly, there is no one on the Republican side that I think can beat him, and perhaps no one to beat the Dems other than him.

Unfortunately, he has an uncooperative Congress, and thus he is limited in many ways.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2019, 11:48:39 pm »
@Victoria33

I see your points.  But—Biden and Clinton are both older and both white.  I think if it’s Biden, he’ll pick a woman or a minority or a gay or someone younger, or any combination thereof.  Maybe Kamala Harris?  Or Beto.

Irish Bob O'Rourke is toast.  Cross him off you list Cat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2019, 11:51:08 pm »
@Victoria33

Agreed ... he would need some kind of appeal to attract the younger DEMS and/or minorities.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2019, 11:54:43 pm »
Irish Bob O'Rourke is toast.  Cross him off you list Cat.

@The Ghost

Yeah, that’s true.  He’ll be roadkill before long.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2019, 11:56:03 pm »
Agreed ... he would need some kind of appeal to attract the younger DEMS and/or minorities.

Maybe Buttigieg?  I have no idea if that’s how you spell his name.

Offline libertybele

Here's the list of those running.  Don't recognize at lot of these names.  It seems so far, the MSM has selected Uncle Joe.

Bennet, Biden, Booker, Buttigieg, Castro, Delaney, Gabbard, Gillibrand, Harris, Hickenlooper, Inslee, Klobuchar, Messam, Moulton, O'Rourke, Ryan, Sanders ,Swalwell, Warren, Williamson, & Yang
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 12:07:25 am by libertybele »

Offline Victoria33

@libertybele
"...in 2016 she was nearly collapsing every other week (your words) ... but 3 years later ... she's all fine and dandy.  Of course no one is reporting any such behavior now."
_________________-
You are still right, liberty.  And she was still falling LAST YEAR - 2018, AND IT IS STILL BEING REPORTED:
"3-20-2018
Hillary Clinton had another embarrassing tumble in India while on her endless book tour...
Newsweek reports that Hillary “was staying at Umaid Bhawan Palace, the one-time residence of the former royal family of Jodhpur, when she slipped in the bath, DNA India reported.” Clinton reportedly had a hairline fracture on her wrist.  This would be at least Clinton’s second fall while abroad. She slipped on stairs while in India this week, needing the assistance of two men to walk down a flight of stairs."

Offline libertybele

@libertybele
"...in 2016 she was nearly collapsing every other week (your words) ... but 3 years later ... she's all fine and dandy.  Of course no one is reporting any such behavior now."
_________________-
You are still right, liberty.  And she was still falling LAST YEAR - 2018, AND IT IS STILL BEING REPORTED:
"3-20-2018
Hillary Clinton had another embarrassing tumble in India while on her endless book tour...
Newsweek reports that Hillary “was staying at Umaid Bhawan Palace, the one-time residence of the former royal family of Jodhpur, when she slipped in the bath, DNA India reported.” Clinton reportedly had a hairline fracture on her wrist.  This would be at least Clinton’s second fall while abroad. She slipped on stairs while in India this week, needing the assistance of two men to walk down a flight of stairs."

Here is a recent picture ... she continues to wear very loose clothing and buttoned up to her neck.  This was taken at one of their speaking engagements in April.  Last I had read they did not fill the arena, tickets were offered at a discount through Groupon and were going for around $10.

Offline mountaineer

Last I had read they did not fill the arena, tickets were offered at a discount through Groupon and were going for around $10.
I believe they eventually dropped to $2.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

I believe they eventually dropped to $2.  :silly:

I'd say that pretty much indicates their popularity!  She had problems filling an arena in '16, her books sales were poor, Bill's speaking engagements have dwindled as well and this latest flop is just downright hilarious.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2019, 12:48:09 am »
@jafo2010

Do you want her to run so you can re-live the 90s, or something?  You sound super excited at the prospect.  I swear I do not understand the fascination with this woman.

@QueenCatofAragon eenCat

Think what you will,but there can be no denying that she is obsessed with power,and has no moral scruples whatsoever. She will say and do anything she needs to say and do in order to feed her narcissistic personality.

Maybe she won't run.

Maybe she wants to run,but as you said can't physically stand up to the brutal pace of a Presidential Campaign.

Then again,maybe she has found a new drug or drugs that work for her,and she is now in the process of making herself relevant again by making an occasional appearance when she feels good? There can be no question that IF she were to announce she were running for the Dim nomination,she would immediately be declared the front runner.

I guess we will all find out in due time. Personally,I would like to read that she stroked out while sitting on the toilet at a fast food joint.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2019, 12:51:05 am »
@Victoria33

I think if it’s Biden, he’ll pick a woman or a minority or a gay .....

@QueenCatofAragon

You misspelled the word "homosexual".

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The gal that keeps on trying:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The gal that keeps on trying:

@Fishrrman

I am LOVING the one where she looks like Bernie in drag. That one is going to be VERY popular if she does run.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2019, 01:35:02 am »
Principles matter. Words matter.