Author Topic: Biden Flashback: D.C. Schools Worse Than Iowa Because Of High Black Population  (Read 568 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Amanda Prestigiacomo
@amandapresto
May 9, 2019
16.9k views

Declared 2020 presidential candidate Joe Biden’s lengthy record bit him in the behind again on Thursday, as racially charged comments from Biden back in 2007 began to recirculate online.

When Biden was asked by The Washington Post about the discrepancy in school performance in Iowa compared to schools in Washington, D.C., the Democrat cited the high population of African-Americans and other minorities in the D.C. area.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/46989/biden-flashback-dc-schools-worse-iowa-because-high-amanda-prestigiacomo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Of course he did.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
There is a treasure trove of Biden's past positions and stupid comments. Look forward to having more of these replayed.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
That's just Joe being Joe. Great article, I never knew this and it is as bad as the headline says.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

put the quote up on a billboard in the top 20 US cities and Biden is doomed
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Obama will defend Joe, by saying he’s a typical white person.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course he did.

@mountaineer

And ironically enough,he is getting slammed for telling the truth. The typical schoolchild in Iowa is white and wants to learn in order to make his life better. The typical school child in DC is black and only goes to school to meet girls,sell drugs,and get up wid hiz homies. His goal is to be a successful rap star,pimp,or drug dealer. Maybe even become a tycoon (if someone has ever splained to him what that is) by becoming all three. Unless it is a black girl. Then her career path is centered on pumping out babies to get free housing,free food,free health care,and a check each month.

Don't like this? Don't blame me. I didn't create this system. I'm just reporting on it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete -- thanks for speaking the truth.