Author Topic: Rick Santorum Sends Chris Cuomo and CNN Lackey into Fit, Gets Them To Admit True Depth of Hate for U  (Read 866 times)

rangerrebew

Rick Santorum Sends Chris Cuomo and CNN Lackey into Fit, Gets Them To Admit True Depth of Hate for Unborn Babies
Malachi Bailey By Malachi Bailey
Published May 8, 2019 at 9:31am

A segment on CNN’s “Cuomo Prime Time” on Monday night turned into a chaotic debate, with CNN guest Christine Quinn arguing that unborn babies are not human.

Former Republican Sen. Rick Santorum triggered CNN host Chris Cuomo and his guest by defending the “heartbeat bills” recently passed in Ohio and Georgia.

“It’s not that we hate women, or want to violate women, but we truly do care about the life of that child in the womb. And we think a good society protects those children,” Santorum said.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/rick-santorum-sends-chris-cuomo-cnn-lackey-fit-gets-admit-true-depth-hate-unborn-babies/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Aren't human? Well, they ain't ducks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Chaotic debate? Those two screamed at Santorum so much he couldn't get a word in edgewise.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

The conceit of the abortionists is that because humans can't survive by themselves inside the womb, they aren't human.
As if any child younger than three could survive for any length of time by itself.
But that too is being considered by leftist intellectuals. Princeton prof. Peter Singer had opined that parents should be able to wait a number of years after a child is born to see if the child is worthwhile to keep alive.
I'm serious, this is what some of these monsters in human form are considering.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The conceit of the abortionists is that because humans can't survive by themselves inside the womb, they aren't human.
As if any child younger than three could survive for any length of time by itself.
But that too is being considered by leftist intellectuals. Princeton prof. Peter Singer had opined that parents should be able to wait a number of years after a child is born to see if the child is worthwhile to keep alive.
I'm serious, this is what some of these monsters in human form are considering.
Not far behind are those who are adjudicated mentally incompetent to handle their own affairs, require assistance for physical reasons, and then on to the "genetically inferior" and elderly.
Once we arbitrarily deem some humans to be less than human, it is a slippery slope.
(Where have we seen this before?)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

"Princeton prof. Peter Singer had opined that parents should be able to wait a number of years after a child is born to see if the child is worthwhile to keep alive."

And then later the children will decide when the elderly parent is 'worthwhile to keep alive'.

Offline verga

And then later the children will decide when the elderly parent is 'worthwhile to keep alive'.
QFT more people need to keep that in mind.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online libertybele

"Princeton prof. Peter Singer had opined that parents should be able to wait a number of years after a child is born to see if the child is worthwhile to keep alive."

Which reminds me back in the late 80's and early 90's of Dr. Kevorkian who was a physician that assisted in a terminal patient's suicide. 

I think we will see the return of this practice especially as the current Baby Boomers become more elderly, live longer and out live their assets.  Long term care, assisted living, and nursing homes are extremely expensive and for most families unaffordable.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

Which reminds me back in the late 80's and early 90's of Dr. Kevorkian who was a physician that assisted in a terminal patient's suicide. 

I think we will see the return of this practice especially as the current Baby Boomers become more elderly, live longer and out live their assets.  Long term care, assisted living, and nursing homes are extremely expensive and for most families unaffordable.
Sure, I have sympathy for families with parents who go on living while unconscious, in constant pain, or whatever. However, when you give power to the state to decide who lives and  who dies in those situations you are going to see a lot more eager Dr. Kevorkians who will be more than happy to "assist" in a mass die-off.
Every country has a few budding Stalins for whom a few million dead would be a  rounding error.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online cato potatoe

Fredo Cuomo was his typical unimpressive self.  That chick on the left is used to shouting her way through a conversation.  Maybe she ought to try listening every once in a while. 

Offline verga

Fredo Cuomo was his typical unimpressive self.  That chick on the left is used to shouting her way through a conversation.  Maybe she ought to try listening every once in a while.
Why would she? She mivbht actually learn something if she just STFU.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.