Author Topic: Study: Blacks abandon Biden when told he opposed school integration  (Read 422 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Study: Blacks abandon Biden when told he opposed school integration
by Joseph Simonson
 | May 09, 2019 12:01 AM

A left-wing advocacy group released a survey in April demonstrating that black voters could cost Joe Biden the nomination — once they are familiar with his record.

Data for Progress's memo on "Joe Biden's Electability" tests the assumption that the former vice president is the Democrats' best chance for winning back the White House in 2020. The group surveyed 1,309 voters on their opinions of Biden before and after reading a number of statements critical of his record as vice president and senator.

Black voters who grew familiar with things such as Biden's opposition to integrating Delaware's public schools and initial support for the Iraq War became less likely to support him in a presidential election.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/study-blacks-abandon-biden-when-told-he-opposed-school-integration
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Dat won' last long.
When he becomes the democrat-communist candidate, they'll be votin' for him by a margin of 85% !!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” -- Joe Biden

Racist Joe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ1g9xFI2kg
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:08:31 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."