Author Topic: Valerie Plame to run for Congress in New Mexico  (Read 290 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Valerie Plame to run for Congress in New Mexico
« on: May 09, 2019, 02:59:33 pm »
Valerie Plame to run for Congress in New Mexico
By Reid Wilson - 05/09/19 10:22 AM EDT

Former CIA operative Valerie Plame, whose cover was blown by Bush administration officials in a major scandal in the run up to the Iraq War, will run for an open House seat in New Mexico.

Plame filed papers Wednesday to formally open a campaign committee. A Democrat, she will run for the seat held by Rep. Ben Ray Lujan (D-N.M.), who is running for a Senate seat.

“Over 10 years ago, I chose to make New Mexico my home and it has become my heart,” Plame said in a statement on her new website. “I have lived all over the world and have never felt more connected to a place and its special people than in the Land of Enchantment.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/442888-valerie-plame-to-run-for-congress-in-new-mexico
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Valerie Plame to run for Congress in New Mexico
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 03:25:57 pm »
Former CIA operative Valerie Plame, whose cover was blown by Bush administration officials .  .  .

Uh, no.  Her cover was blown by David Corn and Joe Wilson.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Valerie Plame to run for Congress in New Mexico
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 01:12:24 am »
New Mexico is now a solid-blue state.
She'll probably win easily.