Author Topic: 50 Years Later, ABC 'Uncovers' 'Little-Known Story of Mary Jo Kopechne'  (Read 2765 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Was there ever any person in the Kennedy clan worth being looked up to anyway?

Seems it was just trash.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No. Old man Joe married into a family of wealthy retards in order to get control over their money. He was the only one in the family with 2 IQ points to rub together,and he was evil and selfish right down to his rotten core.

From what I have read it has been implied that Joe Jr was the only one with an IQ within shouting distance of normal,and he died in WW-2 on a secret and very dangerous bombing run in an attempt to be a famous war hero so old man Joe could run him for President after the war.

The only known smart child he ever fathered was Bill Clinton,and the irony was that Bubba DID become president,and it didn't do old man Joe or the Kennedy Klan a damn bit of good because his last name was legally "Clinton",and Bubba is both as smart and as selfish as old man Joe ever was,and not about to share anything with anyone.

Who knows? Maybe there IS such a thing as "karma" that comes back to bite you on the ass?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 01:15:24 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Applewood

@sneakypete

Joe Kennedy fathered Billy Jeff? Where did you read that?  The Enquirer?

And Clinton wasn't all that smart.  About the only family resemblance he would have to the Kennedys is that, like them, he was and is a corrupt womanizer.  But that can be applied to 99% of DC.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Joe Kennedy fathered Billy Jeff?

Yes. Bubba's mother was his housekeeper and cook when he went to Hot Springs to drink and gamble,and his influence is the reason the Hot Springs Buick dealer decided to marry his mother,who most definitely was not used to moving in his social circle. It is also the reason why  Senator William Fullbright developed a sudden interest in Bubba's education and future.

It was Fulbright that had the Arkansas NG create a new position specifically for Bubba so he could avoid the draft. Then the draft ended so Bubba took a victory tour to Russia at a time when it was almost impossible to get visas to go there,and managed to not only visit the North Korean embassy while he was there,but also got invited to dinners by prominent Soviet officials in Moscow. Even stayed with a woman who was said to have been one of the original founding members of the CCCP.

Bubba did all that,and came back to America and never once faced any charges for anything,including failing to report to the army for training.

But who knows,maybe you believe Fulbright was interested in the future of all the children born to part time hookers who hung out on the fringes of Hot Springs gambling joints?

Where did you read that?  The Enquirer?

Nope. Never read the Enquirer. Did they write about it?

And Clinton wasn't all that smart. [/quote] 

You aren't all that smart if you really believe that.

Offline Applewood

Yes. Bubba's mother was his housekeeper and cook when he went to Hot Springs to drink and gamble,and his influence is the reason the Hot Springs Buick dealer decided to marry his mother,who most definitely was not used to moving in his social circle. It is also the reason why  Senator William Fullbright developed a sudden interest in Bubba's education and future.

It was Fulbright that had the Arkansas NG create a new position specifically for Bubba so he could avoid the draft. Then the draft ended so Bubba took a victory tour to Russia at a time when it was almost impossible to get visas to go there,and managed to not only visit the North Korean embassy while he was there,but also got invited to dinners by prominent Soviet officials in Moscow. Even stayed with a woman who was said to have been one of the original founding members of the CCCP.

Bubba did all that,and came back to America and never once faced any charges for anything,including failing to report to the army for training.

But who knows,maybe you believe Fulbright was interested in the future of all the children born to part time hookers who hung out on the fringes of Hot Springs gambling joints?

Nope. Never read the Enquirer. Did they write about it?

And Clinton wasn't all that smart.   

You aren't all that smart if you really believe that.

Since you won't tell me where you got your story about Clinton's paternity, I decided to look it up.  Didn't find what you posted, but I did find one guy's blog that said Clinton was fathered by JFK and that his mother was a nurse who treated him at a military hospital in Arizona.  Of course, the blogger provides no evidence to support his allegation.

We talk a lot about fake news around here.  But these conspiracy websites, blogs and such are probably just as bad, if not worse, than the supposedly trustworthy news sources like CNN, Fox, the alphabets, etc.  Most of these sites make claims with nothing to support them.  They consist of the speculation of some bored guy with too much time on his hands. 

I suspect the story about Fulbright might be fake too, but I don't have time or the inclination to look it up.

And about Clinton's intelligence or lack thereof -- well, unlike JFK who was able to keep his liaisons secret for years with the help of an able staff, Clinton's transgressions were known almost immediately after they happened.  If he couldn't keep them secret or couldn't hire people tp keep them secret, or couldn't pay off the chippies he doodled with, then he must not have been all that smart.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Since you won't tell me where you got your story about Clinton's paternity, I decided to look it up.  Didn't find what you posted, but I did find one guy's blog that said Clinton was fathered by JFK and that his mother was a nurse who treated him at a military hospital in Arizona.  Of course, the blogger provides no evidence to support his allegation.

Not my fault you didn't find it. You had to know the JFK one was BS when you spotted it. He wasn't known to spend time in Arkansas,but his father was.

We talk a lot about fake news around here.  But these conspiracy websites, blogs and such are probably just as bad, if not worse, than the supposedly trustworthy news sources like CNN, Fox, the alphabets, etc.  Most of these sites make claims with nothing to support them.  They consist of the speculation of some bored guy with too much time on his hands. 

True. Does that mean no news story you don't like can possibly be true?

I suspect the story about Fulbright might be fake too,

THAT you suspect???  Tell me,who was the US Senator from Arkansas for all those years,was he on the Senate Committee having to deal with the US Military and  have enough power to have a special slot created in the Ark NG for someone if he wanted? 

BTW,he was also suspected of giving VN war plans to the Soviets during the VN war,based on classified operations at the WH and State Dept level briefing his committee the day before the operations,and the enemy either being gone the next day,or waiting in ambush. It got to the point where some of our recon teams got to the point where they told the guys in the radio shack that they would NOT be in the position they would be radioing in as their RON each night,but a certain distance and direction away from it. I can't say for certain he was doing this,but once our teams started giving out false RON locations,we stopped losing teams or having teams wake up surrounded by the NVA the next morning and have to fight their way through them.

Look at his own bio and there can be no doubt he was a leftie.

but I don't have time or the inclination to look it up.

Of course you don't.

And about Clinton's intelligence or lack thereof -- well, unlike JFK who was able to keep his liaisons secret for years with the help of an able staff, Clinton's transgressions were known almost immediately after they happened.

Mostly because neither he nor his wife really cared.  Hell,denying this stuff while smiling and shuffling his feet like Tom Sawyer was a part of his charm that made some people like him.

If he couldn't keep them secret or couldn't hire people tp keep them secret, or couldn't pay off the chippies he doodled with, then he must not have been all that smart.

He was smart enough to realize that if it became public and he was able to laugh it off,nobody else would complain about him. He also knew that as a US President,there was a long,LONG chain of wannabe groupies out there desperate for their own opportunity to go down on the president.

He served two terms,and none of that stuff even touched him. He is goomba's today with the Bush Crime Family,and still selling access to DC to foreigners for millions of bucks each year. His fat-ass shrill wife is even still taking almost all the heat for everything done since he was elected as the Governor of Arkansas,so I would say that worked out pretty well for him,too. After all,it's not like it is a marriage based on romance. He married her to pull the heat away from himself,and she married him for access to power and wealth. They both got what they wanted.

Offline Applewood

@sneakypete

Not my fault you didn't find it. You had to know the JFK one was BS when you spotted it. He wasn't known to spend time in Arkansas, but his father was.

The story about JFK being the father can be found here:
https://ersjdamoo.wordpress.com/2015/11/08/jfks-secret-love-child/

Note that this guy's story says Clinton was fathered by JFK in Arizona, not Arkansas and that his mother was a nurse, not a housekeeper.  Completely different story from the one you posted.  But I still say, absent any real proof, both stories are false.

True. Does that mean no news story you don't like can possibly be true?

Well, does this mean that because you like the story you posted, does that mean the story has to be true?  It's not about whether I like the story or not or whether the story is favorable or unfavorable to someone I like.  It's about truth and evidence.  I don't see any evidence to back up either your story or the one I found.  Actually, I can't even find the story you told to see if there is evidence to back it up.  That's why I asked about it.

PS:  Watch the guy's video at the link I provided above.  I don't know about you, but to me this guy looks like he has "whacko" written all over him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

But I still say, absent any real proof, both stories are false.

Find your own proof. This ain't a court of law and I ain't your daddy.

Well, does this mean that because you like the story you posted, does that mean the story has to be true?  It's not about whether I like the story or not or whether the story is favorable or unfavorable to someone I like.  It's about truth and evidence.

I did the best I could do to check it out when it first appeared,and all the coins dropped at the right time. There was not ONE single "proof" that was claimed that didn't fit with the others. This has been several years and a couple of hard drives ago,so I don't have it saved and don't believe any amount of circumstantial evidence would ever convince you it is true,so I am not going to bother looking for it again.

Actually, I can't even find the story you told to see if there is evidence to back it up.  That's why I asked about it.

Not my fault.

PS:  Watch the guy's video at the link I provided above.  I don't know about you, but to me this guy looks like he has "whacko" written all over him.

Can't watch videos anymore. One of my cats chewed through my speaker wires,and that was the excuse I needed to stop spending all day watching and listening to You Tube videos,so I never bought new speaker wires. Have a lot more time now.

Offline mountaineer

I thought one of the Rockefellers was BJ Clinton's father.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
I thought that I heard he was a Warburg.