Author Topic: Malkin: Keeping fake illegal alien families together  (Read 451 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Malkin: Keeping fake illegal alien families together
« on: May 09, 2019, 04:15:22 am »
Malkin: Keeping fake illegal alien families together
Michelle Malkin · May 8, 2019   

ho remembers the hysterical sound and fury of open borders leftists last summer over President Donald Trump’s detention and enforcement policies at our besieged southern border?
Remember the #FamiliesBelongTogether, #WhereAreTheChildren, #AbolishICE and #MeltICE hashtags?
Remember the “Trump Child Abuse,” “Free the Children,” “Save the Children” and “AMERICANS DON’T USE CHILDREN AS PAWNS,” posters wielded at protests across the country?
Remember the 24-hour hunger strikes and Instagram-friendly border photo-ops by actresses and supermodels of the anti-Trump resistance who care, care, care so much more than you about the suffering of migrant children?
Remember Time magazine’s fake news “Crying Girl,” promoted in June 2018 as a global symbol of Trump’s heartless “zero tolerance” stance? Two-year-old Yanela Sanchez was never separated from her mother. In fact, she had been dragged across the border unbeknownst to and against the wishes of her father back in Honduras. He obliterated the “all migrants are simply escaping persecution and violence” narrative by revealing that he had a “good job” and the family’s life was “fine.” He “never got the chance to say goodbye” to his daughter before his wife paid a coyote $6,000 to bring them to the U.S.
Yanela’s mother, who now bides her time awaiting an immigration court hearing in migrant housing in Washington, D.C. (most likely subsidized by you and me), abandoned her husband and three other children for a chance to win in the asylum fraud lottery. She made the decision to tear her own family apart, not Trump.
Here’s my question: Where are all the caring resisters and champions of children now that deplorable human renting/recycling scams involving exploited illegal immigrant kids are coming to full light? These horror stories are the unconscionably perverse and utterly predictable consequence of incentivizing families — real and fake — to abuse our suicidal generosity.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/malkin-keeping-fake-illegal-alien-families-together/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

Re: Malkin: Keeping fake illegal alien families together
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 04:43:16 am »
  Thanks for posting this @Chosen Daughter
  It's all a scam and it's worked so far.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 06:44:07 am »
Trump should have closed the border to all but commercial vehicles crossing the border, USA citizens, and those with visas to get in the country.  Turn away all others!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 04:16:46 am »
  Thanks for posting this @Chosen Daughter
  It's all a scam and it's worked so far.

I like Michelle Malkin.  She has a way of putting things into perspective.  It is a scam, a scam on Americans.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.