Author Topic: I Wont Post The Original Title  (Read 1077 times)

Offline mrclose

I Wont Post The Original Title
« on: May 09, 2019, 12:41:10 am »

I wont post the original title because ... well, Just Because!

I am not a prudish fellow.
I just believe that there are some words that DON'T belong in the same sentence!

I believe that everyone has to be made aware of what is going on in our schools and colleges but when I see this being taught in a Texas college, I am more shocked than I would be if it was a college in, let's say ... Massachusetts, Maine or California!

The University of North Texas hosted a lesson called “Sexual Pleasure & Response In Infants,” according to the following photograph provided by a campus tipster. We have also obtained documents from the course “Psychology and Sexual Behavior” taught by Terry E. Davis, which include presentations on “Sexuality During Childhood and Adolescence.”: PSYC4470SexualBehaviorSpring2019

The lesson was hosted by the University’s Psychology Department. A class worksheet (below) identifies the 8-to-9 year old age range as when children might ask about the terms “gay” and “blow job.” When asked for comment, teacher Terry Davis provided Big League Politics with the lesson plan, confirming that the class did indeed take place. LESSON PLAN: crooks_13e_ch12

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/classroom-photo-university-of-north-texas-holds-lesson-on-sexual-pleasure-and-response-in-infants/

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: I Wont Post The Original Title
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 12:44:35 am »
WTF?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mrclose

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 12:54:26 am »
WTF?
This country is in trouble and with the help of the media ... No One is aware of the trouble we are in!
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 01:52:51 am »
This country is in trouble and with the help of the media ... No One is aware of the trouble we are in!
We have to remember that many of the 'gods' of the study of human sexuality were just perverts with a degree.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 08:50:49 pm »
This is sick, but certainly illustrates the current trend to normalize all forms of perversion and degeneracy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 10:04:03 pm »
Sick, sick stuff.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 10:09:23 pm »
There is a truism that exists:

Some folks just need killin’

Just sayin’
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 08:17:06 pm »
WOW, just Wow!
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.