Author Topic: Jill Biden says husband heard women 'loud and clear' on unwelcome touching  (Read 193 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden says husband heard women 'loud and clear' on unwelcome touching
By Jonathan Easley - 05/08/19 01:27 PM EDT

Jill Biden said Wednesday that her husband, former Vice President Joe Biden, has heard the message from women about his touching “loud and clear” and expects he’ll change how he interacts with people going forward.

Speaking on ABC’s “The View,” the former second lady defended her husband, describing his public displays of affection as a means of connecting with people on the campaign trail. But she also said that times have changed, and that Joe Biden would be more cognizant of how he approaches women going forward.

"I think what you don't realize is how many people approach Joe, men and women, looking for comfort or empathy," Jill Biden said. "But going forward, I think he's gonna have to judge — be a better judge — of when people approach him, how he's going to react. That he maybe shouldn't approach them."

“Joe heard that message, he heard it loud and clear,” she added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/442723-jill-biden-says-husband-heard-women-loud-and-clear-on-unwelcome-touching
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

So he was just showing random displays of affection while consoling people?  Usually when people are consoled they feel better not uncomfortable.  His wife is trying to buffer his touchy feely approach that I would guess crossed some lines.  How can she not know that he acted inappropriately?  Last time I checked, rejecting being touched inappropriately hasn't changed with the times as she suggests!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.