Author Topic: Louie Gohmert accuses FBI Director Wray of a Hillary Clinton emails cover-up  (Read 643 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Louie Gohmert accuses FBI Director Wray of a Hillary Clinton emails cover-up
by Daniel Chaitin
 | May 08, 2019 11:27 AM

Rep. Louie Gohmert accused FBI Director Christopher Wray of a pro-Hillary Clinton cover-up on Wednesday.

The Texas Republican said members of the Justice Department and FBI were "abusing their powers" to create a case against President Trump during a House Judiciary Committee hearing on a resolution to hold Attorney General William Barr in contempt of Congress for defying a subpoena for full access to special counsel Robert Mueller report.

Gohmert argued the Democrat-led panel has done nothing to address the "attempted coup," and then turned his sights on Wray.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/louie-gohmert-accuses-fbi-director-wray-of-a-hillary-clinton-emails-cover-up
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Good for Louie, this guy Wray has got to go...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Who could have predicted this? 

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

"Rep. Louie Gohmert accused FBI Director Christopher Wray of a pro-Hillary Clinton cover-up on Wednesday."
I know about Texan Louie Gohmertb - he is not the sharpest tack in the box.  He will take a bit of information (not the whole information), interpret it the way he wants, and make it into a big fire - Louie has a sloppy mind when doing research - he stops short of getting all the facts - he stops when he can interpret a fact or facts to be in his favor.

Because you don't like a person, does not mean you should accuse him/her of a charge that could absolutely, physically, not be true.  I know Comey's life, what he did, including dates, from the time he was born until now. 

During this Justice Dept./FBI fiasco we have been going through, Louie dumped on James Comey, using false information.  He got a bit of information and made it into a fire when there was nothing there except cold water, to wit:

He found out Comey worked as an investigator in our federal Southern District office, and years later, for a while, was the head of that Southern District division. 

Comey did work at this office and later was the "boss" of this office, so Louie said Comey put New York City innocent men in prison and would not get them out after he found out they were innocent.  It is true these men were innocent and in later years, they were found innocent.

Some people believed Louie because they were down on the FBI so they said/say, "Louie said Comey put people in prison who were innocent and wouldn't get them out when found innocent.  Get rid of Comey; put him in prison."

(Joe Friday - "Just the facts, mam.")
I know Comey's background in investigation plus he was a practicing Catholic; I read about that, and he would not keep a person in prison if he had evidence to the contrary and the power to do it or start the process. 

Louie's problem with the truth:

1. Louie's problem is these men were found guilty many years before Comey worked there.
2. When it was found out the men were innocent, Comey was not the head of the Southern District - another man was.  Comey was an investigator then, not the boss.  It was up to the boss to decide what to do.

Now we have Louie accusing "FBI Director Christopher Wray of a pro-Hillary Clinton cover-up."
I won't believe him, I'll do my own research to determine if this is another Louie make-believe charge.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Dedicated to Luoie and his "sloppy mind." (contrary to spsychobabble, I consider him to be a common sense guy, in tis age of derangement.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Dedicated to Luoie and his "sloppy mind." (contrary to spsychobabble, I consider him to be a common sense guy, in tis age of derangement.

Yes, and many people find common sense to be incomprehensible.

Offline libertybele

Louie's a little too late to the party and nothing will become of this (as usual).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Louie's a little too late to the party and nothing will become of this (as usual).

Louie has been speaking out against this all along.  :shrug:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 02:02:38 am by Sanguine »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@mystery-ak

"Rep. Louie Gohmert accused FBI Director Christopher Wray of a pro-Hillary Clinton cover-up on Wednesday."
I know about Texan Louie Gohmertb - he is not the sharpest tack in the box.  He will take a bit of information (not the whole information), interpret it the way he wants, and make it into a big fire - Louie has a sloppy mind when doing research - he stops short of getting all the facts - he stops when he can interpret a fact or facts to be in his favor.

Because you don't like a person, does not mean you should accuse him/her of a charge that could absolutely, physically, not be true.  I know Comey's life, what he did, including dates, from the time he was born until now. 

During this Justice Dept./FBI fiasco we have been going through, Louie dumped on James Comey, using false information.  He got a bit of information and made it into a fire when there was nothing there except cold water, to wit:

He found out Comey worked as an investigator in our federal Southern District office, and years later, for a while, was the head of that Southern District division. 

Comey did work at this office and later was the "boss" of this office, so Louie said Comey put New York City innocent men in prison and would not get them out after he found out they were innocent.  It is true these men were innocent and in later years, they were found innocent.

Some people believed Louie because they were down on the FBI so they said/say, "Louie said Comey put people in prison who were innocent and wouldn't get them out when found innocent.  Get rid of Comey; put him in prison."

(Joe Friday - "Just the facts, mam.")
I know Comey's background in investigation plus he was a practicing Catholic; I read about that, and he would not keep a person in prison if he had evidence to the contrary and the power to do it or start the process. 

Louie's problem with the truth:

1. Louie's problem is these men were found guilty many years before Comey worked there.
2. When it was found out the men were innocent, Comey was not the head of the Southern District - another man was.  Comey was an investigator then, not the boss.  It was up to the boss to decide what to do.

Now we have Louie accusing "FBI Director Christopher Wray of a pro-Hillary Clinton cover-up."
I won't believe him, I'll do my own research to determine if this is another Louie make-believe charge.
Louie is an absolute Godsend to this country.

Your entire point appears to be one possible inaccurate characterization of a relatively obscure nature means nothing else matters in what he says.

That's a bad way to judge someone, and for your information, I will trust Gohmert's judgement overwhelmingly compared to the majority of people I know, as I know him firsthand.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 01:53:04 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
“I am proud to announce Christopher as my choice as the Director of the FBI. During his previous service at the Department of Justice, Christopher was the leader of major fraud investigations, and was a key part of the team overseeing the Justice Department’s actions in the war on terrorism following the 9/11 attacks,” said President Trump. “He is an impeccably qualified individual, and I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the FBI.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-announces-intent-nominate-christopher-wray-director-federal-bureau-investigation/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

“I am proud to announce Christopher as my choice as the Director of the FBI. During his previous service at the Department of Justice, Christopher was the leader of major fraud investigations, and was a key part of the team overseeing the Justice Department’s actions in the war on terrorism following the 9/11 attacks,” said President Trump. “He is an impeccably qualified individual, and I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the FBI.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-announces-intent-nominate-christopher-wray-director-federal-bureau-investigation/

Yet another poor choice that helped his friend Hillary. Coincidental?  Ya right.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Yet another poor choice that helped his friend Hillary. Coincidental?  Ya right.

And, damaged himself?  I doubt that.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I wish we had a couple of hundred more just like Louis Gohmert!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

Some people would rather believe a lie than the truth if the lie is what they want the truth to be.
Believe Louie instead of the factual truth Comey could not have put these men in prison as he was not there until many years later.  Believe Louie that Comey did not get the men out of prison when he found out they were innocent.  Comey was not the head of the Southern District until later; another man was the head at that time and  it was HIS job to determine what HE would do about these men.  Louie is not truthful - if he does not know these facts, he is too dumb to be where he is; if he does know these facts, he is lying on purpose.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Louie is an absolute Godsend to this country.

Your entire point appears to be one possible inaccurate characterization of a relatively obscure nature means nothing else matters in what he says.

That's a bad way to judge someone, and for your information, I will trust Gohmert's judgement overwhelmingly compared to the majority of people I know, as I know him firsthand.

goopo

Agree 100%!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Some people would rather believe a lie than the truth if the lie is what they want the truth to be.
Believe Louie instead of the factual truth Comey could not have put these men in prison as he was not there until many years later.  Believe Louie that Comey did not get the men out of prison when he found out they were innocent.  Comey was not the head of the Southern District until later; another man was the head at that time and  it was HIS job to determine what HE would do about these men.  Louie is not truthful - if he does not know these facts, he is too dumb to be where he is; if he does know these facts, he is lying on purpose.

@Victoria33 we agree on much of what you say.  We just disagree as to what is the lie and what is the truth.

Offline libertybele

And, damaged himself?  I doubt that.

How has he really damaged himself??  IMHO the Mueller investigation was nothing more than a cover up for the Clintons, Bammy, Holder and on down the line.  Keep in mind that it was Trump that nominated Wray and also appointed Rosenstein. 

Offline libertybele

Thanks for your post @Victoria33..something indeed to ponder.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

That’s especially true, under this admin, where lie and contradiction are watchwords and nothing means anything.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.