Author Topic: Feinstein breaks home-state endorsement rule to spurn Kamala Harris and back Biden: 'I feel very loy  (Read 235 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Feinstein breaks home-state endorsement rule to spurn Kamala Harris and back Biden: 'I feel very loyal to him'
by Emily Larsen
 | May 08, 2019 12:01 AM

Almost all the senators in the 2020 Democratic presidential field enjoy the support of their fellow home state Democratic senators, but California Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., broke that mold with her endorsement of former Vice President Joe Biden over her fellow Californian, Sen. Kamala Harris.

Feinstein told the Washington Examiner Tuesday that she feels more loyal to Biden than Harris.

“I’ve known Joe Biden for 20 years. When he was chairman of the Judiciary Committee, he made me the first woman. We have a longstanding relationship that dates way back. I love Kamala, I appreciate her, but she has known about this for some time. But that’s what I’m going to do. I feel very loyal to him," Feinstein said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/feinstein-breaks-home-state-endorsement-rule-to-spurn-kamala-harris-and-back-biden-i-feel-very-loyal-to-him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That was a no brainer for DiFi.  Look for old Round Heels to try and drum up support an use the identity politics card to appeal to the disenfranchised/people of color crowd.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
And when HRC announces she is running, does she then move her support to HRC?  This is a circus folks, and I see no humor in it.