Author Topic: Trump touts 'BIG FIREWORKS' returning to Mt. Rushmore for July 4  (Read 486 times)

Offline corbe

Trump touts 'BIG FIREWORKS' returning to Mt. Rushmore for July 4

By Tal Axelrod - 05/07/19 10:13 PM EDT

President Trump touted the return of the July 4 fireworks show to Mount Rushmore, praising South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) and Interior Secretary David Bernhardt.

“I am pleased to inform you that THE BIG FIREWORKS, after many years of not having any, are coming back to beautiful Mount Rushmore in South Dakota. Great work @GovKristiNoem and @SecBernhardt! #MAGA,” he tweeted Tuesday evening.

Noem first announced the news Tuesday, saying the fireworks show would return for the first time since 2009 after a series of productive meetings with the Interior Department.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/442634-trump-touts-big-fireworks-returning-to-mt-rushmore-for-july-4
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Trump touts 'BIG FIREWORKS' returning to Mt. Rushmore for July 4
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 04:27:08 am »
   I like this idea much better than Military Parades and Tanks in DC.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 04:37:34 am »
These aren't any old fireworks, these are THE BIG FIREWORKS.

(The best fireworks in the world, people will say that these will be the best fireworks the world has ever seen.)

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 04:40:01 am »
   Are you insinuating a tactical nuke 200 ft above @EdJames

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 05:05:32 am »
   Are you insinuating a tactical nuke 200 ft above @EdJames

@corbe

Only if my generals say that is necessary.  I have the best generals working for me, but I actually know more about fireworks than they do anyway.

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 05:15:30 am »
 :beer: