Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Calls for Trump’s Impeachment On The Senate Floor  (Read 906 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
   Elizabeth Warren Calls for Trump’s Impeachment On The Senate Floor
By Jack Crowe

May 7, 2019 12:42 PM

Senator Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) called for President Trump’s impeachment in remarks on the Senate floor Tuesday.

“We took an oath not to try to protect Donald Trump, we took an oath to protect and serve the constitution of the United States of America, and the way we do that is we begin impeachment proceedings now against this president,” Warren said.

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/elizabeth-warren-calls-for-donald-trumps-impeachment-on-the-senate-floor/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Funny, the last I checked the bubble headed bleach blonde from the lost tribe of great white indjuns of history is in the wrong house to call for m'pechment proceedings?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Let me guess - she's down in the polls?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Desperation is a hell of a position to campaign from....

Offline andy58-in-nh

Especially the totem pole.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

Especially the totem pole.

:beer:
If Frank Cannon were here he would say "Top Notch"

Offline libertybele

Funny, the last I checked the bubble headed bleach blonde from the lost tribe of great white indjuns of history is in the wrong house to call for m'pechment proceedings?

She's a liberal lunatic and it sounds good to her liberal leftist mental midgets.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online dfwgator

I say "Do It!"

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I wouldn't think someone running for President wouldn't want to set a precedent of impeaching for no reason other than the oppo party doesn't like you.
The Republic is lost.

Offline RetBobbyMI

I guess she didn’t pay attention to Mitch when he told the Senate “game over”
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline aligncare

I wouldn't think someone running for President wouldn't want to set a precedent of impeaching for no reason other than the oppo party doesn't like you.

Yeah, but what about Donald Trump’s hair? There must be something in the constitution that allows removal for that. His head is a lie! I bet if he cuts his hair he losses all his powers.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yeah, but what about Donald Trump’s hair? There must be something in the constitution that allows removal for that. His head is a lie! I bet if he cuts his hair he losses all his powers.

Dude, don't give them anything to grasp for!  :smokin:
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dude, don't give them anything to grasp for!  :smokin:

88devil

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The smell of desperation is sweet. Note to democommie women, it is possible to be a strong women without being such a shrew.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Hoodat

“We took an oath not to try to protect Donald Trump, we took an oath to protect and serve the constitution of the United States of America, and the way we do that is we begin impeachment

Someone should tell Warren that impeachment is done by the House, not the Senate.  Idiot.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Lieawatha be lyin' in the wrong teepee.

Get your smoke signals straight, squaw.