Author Topic: Joe Biden Refers to ‘Buddy’ Barack Obama Seven Times in 1/2 Hour Speech  (Read 663 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Joe Biden Refers to ‘Buddy’ Barack Obama Seven Times in 1/2 Hour Speech
Breitbart, May 6, 2019

Prior to the rally, the campaign aired a video of Obama praising Biden in 2017 and awarding his own vice president a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

“I heard you playing the tape of my buddy,” Biden said, speaking to the audience in Columbia, South Carolina, and apologized, “My buddy… I shouldn’t be so casual — President of the United States Barack Obama!”

During his campaign speech, Biden recalled the 2015 racist church shooting in South Carolina, when Obama attended the funeral and sang “Amazing Grace” to the congregation.

“I watched my buddy Barack stand up there, I watched him talk, and he talked about we have to find that Amazing Grace,” Biden said,

Biden also referred to Obama’s Charleston eulogy for the slain, as he spoke about employment discrimination.

“As Barack says, when two equally qualified people, one Jamal and one John, they both apply for a job, and John gets the job?” he said. “That’s the reality in America.”

Biden reminded supporters that he and President Obama were the ones who passed Obamacare, as he talked about the continuing struggle for affordable health care.

“How can you maintain your dignity when you look over at your child and he needs health care and he has a preexisting condition?” he asked. “You couldn’t afford it before Barack and I wrote … Barack passed the Affordable Care Act.”

More:  https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/06/jjoe-biden-refers-to-buddy-barack-obama-seven-times-in-1-2-hour-speech/

Online mountaineer

He didn't call him his "homey"?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden is running as the old White rich version of Obama.
I anit nowheres taaarrrred.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How weak is the 20 plus person Democrat field? – It’s so weak that a 76 year-old, miserable two-time loser in presidential politics who has been wrong about literally every major issue facing this nation over the last half-century is the front runner by a wide margin. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online rustynail

His 'good buddy'?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
"Barack and I wrote … Barack passed the Affordable Care Act.”

And here I thought a bunch of lobbyists wrote the abomination.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

If Obama had given that speech, he would have referred to Obama 126 times.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Biden said
"He is a clean niggs, and he can speak actual English."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just giving a shout out to one of his butt buddies.

It's a BFD.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

So Biden is running on his buddy's record.  How pathetic.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
How weak is the 20 plus person Democrat field? – It’s so weak that a 76 year-old, miserable two-time loser in presidential politics who has been wrong about literally every major issue facing this nation over the last half-century is the front runner by a wide margin.

888high58888