Author Topic: University of North Carolina: Three gunned down by 'active shooter'  (Read 1689 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: University of North Carolina: Three gunned down by 'active shooter'
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2019, 01:47:09 pm »
This one sure dropped off the radar (except for coverage of hero Riley Howell's funeral). Could it be because it doesn't fit the gun grabbers' template?
... A former student with no criminal record, 22-year-old Trystan Andrew Terrell, was charged. Police say the shooter fired a handgun that was legally bought and inside a building that he knew. But he apparently didn’t specifically target any of his one-time classmates in a course on science and technology.  ...

WBTV, quoting the Mecklenburg County Sheriff’s Office, tweeted that the department had issued Terrell a gun purchase permit last Oct. 23 after passing criminal history and mental health background checks. Sheriff’s spokeswoman Tonya Rivens told the Observer she could not confirm that information, citing state confidentiality laws for permit holders.

Putney told reporters he was not aware of any mental health impairment documented for Terrell.  ...
Charlotte Observer
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Re: University of North Carolina: Three gunned down by 'active shooter'
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2019, 03:45:42 pm »
This one sure dropped off the radar (except for coverage of hero Riley Howell's funeral). Could it be because it doesn't fit the gun grabbers' template?
Some people say these people's, shooters, names should not be released to avoid copycats. But I want to know who did it and the reasons. Was, like I suspect, the person on certain drugs? I want to know.
I don't think there's anything good about keeping these incidents hushed up.