Boston Celtics
0 (0%)
Houston Rockets
3 (50%)
Golden State Warriors
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: June 05, 2019, 08:19:28 pm

Author Topic: NBA Playoffs 2019  (Read 2157 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: NBA Playoffs 2019
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2019, 04:01:39 pm »
:beer:   Never thought I'd say this @DCPatriot 'You were right'!

They once asked Steve Kerr how he manages a superstar such as Stephan Curry.

He said without hesitation..."You don't!  He was out there one night dribbling like Curly Neal (Globetrotters), dancing and jiving.   I threw my hands up in the air.   He's 4 ft behind the line and he drops a three!  How do you coach somebody like that?"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2019, 07:54:00 pm »
Look for the Sixers to be back in mix next year...if Embiid stays healthy and Butler doesn't go elsewhere. Simmons and Embiid are a real nice core.
 I like their future better than Toronto's. And Leonard might very possibly be elsewhere next year too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2019, 08:21:57 pm »
   The Rockets have their eyes set on Butler this offseason. @goatprairie
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2019, 08:57:11 pm »
   The Rockets have their eyes set on Butler this offseason. @goatprairie
Harden is taking a lot of shade for losing again, but I thought before the series that the Warriors, unfortunately, had the better team. Even without Durant they're real tough... I'm sorry to say.
Butler would add that extra punch I think Houston needs to get to the top. They're not that far away....it's just GS loaded up with that Chicken Durant. 
 It was like if Chamberlain had joined West and Baylor in the early sixties rather than the late sixties, the history of that decade would have been quite different.