Author Topic: State Rep. Sims (D) Accosts Old Lady Praying in Front of Planned Parenthood  (Read 1685 times)

rangerrebew

State Rep. Sims (D) Accosts Old Lady Praying in Front of Planned Parenthood
Posted By Jeffrey Cimmino On May 6, 2019 @ 12:55 pm In Politics | No Comments

A Democratic state representative accosted an elderly woman praying in front of Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.

In the video, tweeted by Live Action on Sunday, state representative Brian Sims berates the woman for eight minutes, calling her behavior shameful, while the woman mostly walks and prays quietly.

"Today's protester, now she is an old white lady who's going to try to avoid showing you her face," Sims says.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/state-rep-sims-d-accosts-old-lady-praying-in-front-of-planned-parenthood/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yep, watched it. Outrageous, kudos to the ladies. This could easily go into the life news area, really because those pro-life websites have stories like this, similar at least, fairly often.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
He also threatened to doxx her. That might be illegal and is definitely unethical for a sitting Congressman to doxx his own constituents for political gain.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:10
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

He also threatened to doxx her. That might be illegal and is definitely unethical for a sitting Congressman to doxx his own constituents for political gain.
He's a state representative, but you're right. That is way beyond the pale. As his biggest claim to fame is being an "out and proud" state legislator, I'm thinking he just decided to do something outrageous for the publicity.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

On Twitter:
Live Action   Verified account @LiveAction

UPDATE: Watch PA Rep @BrianSimsPA offer up $100 for the identities & addresses of 3 TEENAGERS who are fighting for the lives of preborn children.
This is despicable.
1:17
4:42 PM - 6 May 2019

In this video, State Rep @BrianSimsPA says he’ll pay his followers $100 if they are able to dox three teen girls he films who are quietly praying outside a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic. How is this guy still allowed to be on Twitter?
Live Action
1:17
5:46 PM - 6 May 2019
See video at

https://twitter.com/LilaGraceRose/status/1125517225757007872

Offline Hoodat

Looking at his past, I am guessing that Mr. Sims may be a victim of Catholic priest molestation.  He is definitely pissed off at God about something.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 10:19:13 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

On Twitter:See video at

https://twitter.com/LilaGraceRose/status/1125517225757007872

It is clear that he likes to bully old women and young girls, and record himself doing so like some sadistic pervert.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

So far, it seems clear he hates females and white people.
State lawmaker berates 'old white lady' protesting outside Planned Parenthood: 'Shame on you!'
 By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Monday, May 6, 2019

Pennsylvania state Rep. Brian Sims videotaped himself berating an “old white lady” demonstrating outside a Planned Parenthood clinic in Philadelphia last week.

In the video that Mr. Sims broadcast on Periscope, the openly gay Democrat approaches a woman outside the Center City clinic and repeatedly asks her how many children she clothed and fed that day.

“She is an old white lady who is going to try to avoid showing you her face,” Mr. Sims says as the woman turns her face away from the camera. “But the same laws, luckily, that protect her for being out here also protect me for showing you who she is.”  ... https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/6/brian-sims-pa-dem-berates-old-white-lady-protestin/
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 02:19:59 am by mountaineer »

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Looking at his past, I am guessing that Mr. Sims may be a victim of Catholic priest molestation.  He is definitely pissed off at God about something.

No he's just a progressive bully and all around @sshole.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

rangerrebew

Dem Rep. Who Spent Weekend Harassing Pro-Lifers On Video Has Meltdown When Hit With Criticism

Brian Sims speaks onstage during the Family Equality Council's 2015 Night At The Pier at Pier 60 on May 11, 2015 in New York City.

By Amanda Prestigiacomo

May 7, 2019

State Representative Brian Sims (D-PA) spent the weekend harassing pro-lifers peacefully praying outside a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic. And when the Democrat was hit with criticism for his outlandish behavior, he went all-in on the crazy.

For example, when pro-life site Live Action reported on Sims harassing an elderly sidewalk counselor, the elected official responded, "Bring it, Bible Bullies! You are bigots, sexists, and misogynists and I see right through your fake morals and your broken values. #BeReal."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46862/dem-rep-who-spent-weekend-harassing-pro-lifers-amanda-prestigiacomo

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This guy is true scum.

Wonder if he stopped to think that these are his constituents.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

Sims is a prime example of why homosexuals should be back in the closet.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sims is a prime example of why homosexuals should be back in the closet.

Why?  He'd still be angry and crazy.  What does his homosexuality have to do with this situation?

Offline Hoodat

The vast majority of molestation is done by family members, or family "friends".

@verga

I say that because he quit the Catholic Church at age 16 and because there was a huge problem with this in Pennsylvania.  I'm not saying that it happened.  Just saying that it would explain his animosity towards religion.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In the modern Democratic Party, Brian Sims is a totally and completely mainstream figure.  He has hung out with Pete Buttigieg. In 2014, NARAL Pro-Choice America -- that's the abortion clinic lobby -- gave him a top award. He posed for a picture with NARAL President Ilyse Hogue.  He is the perfect pervert and face of the New Rat Party.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

Why?  He'd still be angry and crazy.  What does his homosexuality have to do with this situation?
He never would have gotten elected if he wasn't a crazy, homosexual. Before he was just another insane homo. Now he's a crazy homo with political power to do a lot of damage.

Offline verga

@verga

I say that because he quit the Catholic Church at age 16 and because there was a huge problem with this in Pennsylvania.  I'm not saying that it happened.  Just saying that it would explain his animosity towards religion.
I have noticed over the years that a large number of Catholics (Primarily males) quit the Catholic Church between the ages of 16-18. They feel that they have "graduated" when they make their Confirmation. Which is odd since that is the final "Rite of initiation" and it means that you are fully invested at that point. I began to notice this after I made my Confirmation and about half of my classmates were not seen again until they got married.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He never would have gotten elected if he wasn't a crazy, homosexual. Before he was just another insane homo. Now he's a crazy homo with political power to do a lot of damage.

We don't know that.  There are a number of other grievance groups he could have joined, or just been the angry, mouthy guy. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
In the modern Democratic Party, Brian Sims is a totally and completely mainstream figure.  He has hung out with Pete Buttigieg. In 2014, NARAL Pro-Choice America -- that's the abortion clinic lobby -- gave him a top award. He posed for a picture with NARAL President Ilyse Hogue.  He is the perfect pervert and face of the New Rat Party.

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goatprairie

We don't know that.  There are a number of other grievance groups he could have joined, or just been the angry, mouthy guy.
Alright, I'm willing to acknowledge that he's just an incredibly, egotistical jerk.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Alright, I'm willing to acknowledge that he's just an incredibly, egotistical jerk.

On that we agree!