Author Topic: Clinton Claims Election Was 'Stolen' From Her  (Read 770 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton Claims Election Was 'Stolen' From Her
« on: May 06, 2019, 01:17:37 pm »
Clinton Claims Election Was 'Stolen' From Her
Leah Barkoukis

|
 @LeahBarkoukis
|
Posted: May 06, 2019 7:30 AM

Hillary Clinton warned Democratic candidates for president that even if they do everything right on the campaign trail they can still have the election “stolen” from them, just like she did.

"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you," Clinton said on Saturday during an “Evening with the Clintons” event in Los Angeles, California.

Clinton has blamed nearly everything under the sun as the reason she lost the 2016 election, including James Comey, Bernie Sanders, Barack Obama, the Russians, sexism, women, the media, uninformed voters, voter suppression, her campaign staff, the DNC, and on and on and on. 

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/05/06/clinton-claims-election-was-stolen-from-her-n2545889

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline QueenCatofAragon

Re: Clinton Claims Election Was 'Stolen' From Her
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 01:28:40 pm »
STFU ALREADY
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 01:33:22 pm »
STFU ALREADY

Don't you wish you could say that directly to her?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 02:09:26 pm »
"You can run the best campaign... and you can have the election stolen from you," Clinton said on Saturday...

Don't believe me?  Ask Bernie Sanders.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 02:19:20 pm »
She has the best medical care money can buy. She should take advantage of that and get some help.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 02:29:29 pm »
Don't you wish you could say that directly to her?

I would pay money for the privilege.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 02:32:56 pm »
That gasbag will always be remembered for her lifetime of achievements.  All of them epic  failures. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2019, 02:36:09 pm »
How is it in the first place that a President could be impeached and his wife could then run for President?  Its beyond me.  And even after Benghazi.  She is lucky she isn't in jail.  She can thank Donald for that.  He promoted "lock her up" then he honored her presence and said she had suffered enough.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2019, 02:37:03 pm »
That gasbag will always be remembered for her lifetime of achievements.  All of them epic  failures.

She may suck at diplomacy, have no legislative achievements to speak of, be totally unacquainted with the truth and sport a vocabulary only a longshoreman would envy, but Hillary Clinton does excel at coverups. As it stands she's got a dozen successful ones to her credit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2019, 02:38:26 pm »
She may suck at diplomacy, have no legislative achievements to speak of, be totally unacquainted with the truth and sport a vocabulary only a longshoreman would envy, but Hillary Clinton does excel at coverups. As it stands she's got a dozen successful ones to her credit.

Everyone should have at least one thing they are good at in life! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2019, 02:56:53 pm »
I just saw Marianne Marsh, a mouthpiece for the democommies, on Fox saying that voting machines in Florida were compromised by the Russians and that there is an ongoing investigation into this. She said this was in the Mueller report and why Hitlery says the election was stolen.

I have never heard this. Anyone?

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2019, 03:01:56 pm »
@austingirl:  Now I have heard everything -- voting machines compromised by the Russians?  Marianne Marsh should write spy fiction.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2019, 03:07:00 pm »
I just saw Marianne Marsh, a mouthpiece for the democommies, on Fox saying that voting machines in Florida were compromised by the Russians and that there is an ongoing investigation into this. She said this was in the Mueller report and why Hitlery says the election was stolen.

I have heard there are no voting machines that are actually on-line. So I'm not sure how Russians would compromise them.

'Rats, yes. But Russians, no.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2019, 03:22:21 pm »
"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you," Clinton said on Saturday during an “Evening with the Clintons” event in Los Angeles, California.

Or, you can run a terrible campaign like Hillary did and lose.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline austingirl

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2019, 03:24:34 pm »
I have heard there are no voting machines that are actually on-line. So I'm not sure how Russians would compromise them.

'Rats, yes. But Russians, no.

Marianne Marsh has plenty of nerve to sit there and lie like this. The good people of this country are being attacked on all fronts by vile, evil leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2019, 10:11:11 pm »
I think it has been made clear that Russia did NOT tamper with ANY election machines.  If anyone were inclined to do that, it would be George Soros, who owns the firms that tabulate ALL ELECTION RESULTS!

Had this happened, it would have been big news long ago.

And if the possibility exists for tampering, then we should go back to manual voting, which I believe we should do anyways.  I just think electronic voting is difficult to have a proper audit trail.  Things electronic can go kaput, and I just do not trust them for voting.

But the UGLY TRUTH is that HR Clinton lost her election on her own.  She had more popular votes, but that does not count for a pile of beans.  The only metric for getting elected president is the Electoral College.  She knew this, her staff knew this, so own up to your utter failure as a candidate!  Nothing else!  So get over it already.

I say vindicate yourself and run again you old haggard bag of wind.  If I had my way, you would be strapped to a chair and toasted.  So take the opportunity while you can.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2019, 10:32:29 pm »
"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you," Clinton said

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 10:36:16 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2019, 10:40:12 pm »
She had more votes in the 2008 primary, but lost on delegates. She had more votes in 2016, but lost electorally. She just needs to face the fact that the universe hates her.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2019, 10:45:02 pm »

Yes, but it’s not what the spokeswoman is making it out to be.

The concern grew out of a line in the Mueller report, which said the FBI suspected Russian military intelligence hackers were able to “gain access to the network of at least one Florida county government” through a spear-phishing campaign. Mueller said his investigators did not verify the suspicion, deferring to the FBI.

[snip]

“In the majority of cases, only preparatory activity like scanning was observed, while in a small number of cases, actors were able to access the system but we have no evidence votes were changed or otherwise impacted,” DHS said in a statement in February 2018.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hacking-allegation-mueller-report-florida-officials-call-briefings/story?id=62793753
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2019, 12:05:13 am »

Yes, but it’s not what the spokeswoman is making it out to be.

The concern grew out of a line in the Mueller report, which said the FBI suspected Russian military intelligence hackers were able to “gain access to the network of at least one Florida county government” through a spear-phishing campaign. Mueller said his investigators did not verify the suspicion, deferring to the FBI.

[snip]

“In the majority of cases, only preparatory activity like scanning was observed, while in a small number of cases, actors were able to access the system but we have no evidence votes were changed or otherwise impacted,” DHS said in a statement in February 2018.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hacking-allegation-mueller-report-florida-officials-call-briefings/story?id=62793753

Thanks @edpc  That is what I remembered. Bald-faced lies are the meat and potatoes of the democommies.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2019, 12:45:45 am »

In theory, you'd do it by compromising the code that would be uploaded to the machines either during production or during firmware upgrades.  That is the most robust approach.

An alternative route is to compromise the sites that tabulate the data collected from the voting machines.  This is probably easier to detect (a manual audit of voting machine results vs. county reports would show discrepancies).
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.