Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez: Trump ‘creates illegal aliens’ by not opening borders or something  (Read 590 times)

rangerrebew

Ocasio-Cortez: Trump ‘creates illegal aliens’ by not opening borders or something

By Ben Bowles May 4, 2019

Back in February, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez argued that illegal aliens have a right to be here in the U.S. Standing outside Congress, she told reporters, “We have to have respect for children, respect for families, respect for human rights and respect for the right of human mobility. Because it is a right. It is a right.”

By “right of human mobility,” she seemed to be suggesting that people are free to venture anywhere they like on planet Earth. I don’t know if Ocasio-Cortez has done any traveling, but attempting to enter a foreign country without a passport, visa, or other accepted form of documentation doesn’t normally end satisfactorily.

https://libertyunyielding.com/2019/05/04/according-to-ocasio-cortez-trump-creates-iiiegal-aliens-by-not-opening-borders-or-something/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The bartender says Trump is forcing people to enter illegally. How does he do that? :shrug:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

The bartender says Trump is forcing people to enter illegally. How does he do that? :shrug:
Well by not having open borders DUH!, I mean like ya know if there were like no borders then they could like come and go as they please and then like they wouldn't be like illegal. You Silly you I like learned that wih my degree in like international relations, because like so many of my relations are like international or what ever.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Well by not having open borders DUH!, I mean like ya know if there were like no borders then they could like come and go as they please and then like they wouldn't be like illegal. You Silly you I like learned that wih my degree in like international relations, because like so many of my relations are like international or what ever.

@verga
You have successfully channeled the bartender!
Principles matter. Words matter.