Author Topic: Scientists Admit “Math Error” Led To Alarming Results In Major Global Warming Study  (Read 706 times)

rangerrebew

Scientists Admit “Math Error” Led To Alarming Results In Major Global Warming Study
by Alicia F. Luke

Researchers recently were forced to walk back scientific findings published last month that showed oceans have been heating up dramatically faster than previously thought as a result of climate change.

Their conclusion came under scrutiny after mathematician Nic Lewis, a critic of the scientific consensus around human-induced warming, posted a critique of the paper online.

Keeling said it’s important to fix the mistakes… Well, how about checking your work or don’t make mistakes, to begin with.

https://eaglerising.com/63729/scientists-admit-math-error-led-to-alarming-results-in-major-global-warming-study/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Claim:
"Scientists Admit “Math Error” Led To Alarming Results In Major Global Warming Study"

Truth:
The numbers were fudged, but it was no "accidental error" ...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Claim:
"Scientists Admit “Math Error” Led To Alarming Results In Major Global Warming Study"

Truth:
The numbers were fudged, but it was no "accidental error" ...
The "error" was in getting caught fudging the numbers.
The Communists are getting desperate to impose their destructive agenda (and make a lot of money, ironically), and people are waking up. I seldom speak with anyone who even believes "Climate Change" is a problem we can do anything about as humans.

(The "skeptics" are right!)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis