Author Topic: Trump: America believes in ‘power of prayer…most powerful thing there is’  (Read 1642 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Trump: America believes in ‘power of prayer…most powerful thing there is’
Lisa Bourne

May 2, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – There is nothing more powerful than prayer, President Donald Trump told a gathering of roughly 100 religious leaders and Trump Administration officials Wednesday night.

Gathered in the White House’s State Dining Room on the eve of the National Day of Prayer, Trump said the United States as a country would believe in prayer forever.

"America will be a nation that believes forever, and we certainly believe – more than anyone – the power of prayer," Trump stated. "It's the most powerful thing there is."

Read more at: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/trump-america-believes-in-power-of-prayermost-powerful-thing-there-is

Washington Times covered this too. I hope I'm not repeating a story already posted. It seems the MSM didn't report on it much.

Offline skeeter

They did, however, report that 'God is at the center' of Cory Booker's life.

Offline libertybele

"America will be a nation that believes forever, and we certainly believe – more than anyone – the power of prayer," Trump stated. "It's the most powerful thing there is."

Amen, Mr. President, Amen!   :amen:    :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

I don't believe anything Spurticus has to say.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
trump vs the fruits of the spirit

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That could well be the Almighty is always chastising him for his deeds, you know.

Cory may be continually resisting what God wants him to do.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Unfortunately with a spiritual adviser like Paula White behind him, he probably believes, as she preaches (prosperity gospel) that prayer is like a miracle incantation that you can use to manifest what you want.

Offline Hoodat

The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

James 5:16
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump

Offline LegalAmerican

sassy trump "Christian"  what a mess this guy is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYmeRbRcwOE&list=RDrYmeRbRcwOE&start_radio=1&t=16

THAT IS SLANDER..... and Anti-American & Anti-Christian. 

Offline LegalAmerican

LOL.  WHAT A JOKE!  He is gay!  Trying to hide that now, same as Obama did with his trannie. 

See all 2 images

The Michelle Obama Transgender Guide Paperback – March 16, 2017
by Richard Saunders (Author)

1.5 out of 5 stars    5 customer reviews
 See all formats and editions
Paperback
$11.96
4 Used from $13.20
7 New from $11.96

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 01:55:20 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

I've missed you @LegalAmerican

Oh...nice. Thank you.   888high58888

I took the risk to see what you posted.   :patriot:

Offline corbe

I won't let you down @LegalAmerican not tonight, already danced with the Mods this afternoon.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Axeslinger

Take better aim corbe.
@The Ghost
Or Nuke her from orbit...it’s the only way to be sure
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@The Ghost
Or Nuke her from orbit...it’s the only way to be sure
@Axeslinger With her a scorched earth policy is the best.

Offline corbe

Yall are taking the wrong approach, she lives in Nevada, if I'm not mistaken, she's use to scorching.

Offline Wingnut

Yall are taking the wrong approach, she lives in Nevada, if I'm not mistaken, she's use to scorching.

What is "scorching"  @corbe   A pubic hair removal technique?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Cory Booker has a pet gerbil named god. He is also pure azzhole...

Armegeddon!!!!!!
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LegalAmerican

Cory Booker has a pet gerbil named god. He is also pure azzhole...

Armegeddon!!!!!!

lol.  TRUE!  We already had a gay, mixed race LIAR...ANTI-AMERICAN.  Don't need another one!   Nor Kamala Harris...who wants our guns.  All these demon-rats are communists ! 

Offline LegalAmerican

Take better aim corbe.

Nasty...just like your support for pedophile Biden.  Something wrong with you mentally.   22222frying pan

Offline LegalAmerican

What is "scorching"  @corbe   A pubic hair removal technique?

Again...something wrong with you mentally. TA

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump

those are all donny trumps words!! ALL OF THEM!! anti that

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump

this video contains a great deal of the video from which the sassy trump voiceover piece was "made"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYel347vNRc

no need to be embarrassed he is what he is...a posturing pinwheel