Author Topic: Porcine CNN Host Ana Navarro Calls For More Censorship Of Pro-Trump Voices  (Read 411 times)

rangerrebew

Porcine CNN Host Ana Navarro Calls For More Censorship Of Pro-Trump Voices

May 4, 2019| by Donn Marten

With liberal-dominated social media corporations ramping up their purge of conservative voices to put a thumb on the scale for Democrats in 2020 it was a bloody week in terms of high profile pro-Trump voices being disappeared and deplatformed.

Prickish fascist Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook led the way by not only banning forever the controversial talk show host Alex Jones but also banned everyone who was associated with him and taking it one step further into Chinese totalitarian style censorship, is even banning those who post links to Jones’s material on his website Infowars.com.

Also among the casualties were the blackballed by Hollywood conservative actor James Woods, activist Laura Loomer, provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos and even far-left anti-Semitic hatemonger Louis Farrakhan in a move that seems to have been cynically executed to create a false equivalence between the leftist hate that is commonplace on Twitter and supporters of the president.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/porcine-cnn-host-ana-navarro-calls-for-more-censorship-of-pro-trump-voices/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+downtrend+%28Downtrend.com%29

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Porcine CNN Host Ana Navarro
Was that really necessary?

I mean, she's saying enough stupid stuff already without making a "she's fat" potshot unrelated to the topic.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

I mean, she's saying enough stupid stuff already without making a "she's fat" potshot unrelated to the topic.
The source is Downtrend. They are  more of an alt-right website where gratuitous slights and slams are par for the course.  I'm more surprised they didn't expand that like calling her a porcine sk*nk or something.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

I’d have less of a problem, if they were consistent. They described Navarro as porcine, Zuckerberg as prickish, and Farrakhan as an anti-semite. All true. So, in the interests of accuracy, they should have noted Woods was a creeper, Jones was deranged, and Yianopolous was a sodomite.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.