Author Topic: Trans Woman Smashes Four World Records and Wins Nine Events in Women’s Weightlifting Tournament  (Read 674 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trans Woman Smashes Four World Records and Wins Nine Events in Women’s Weightlifting Tournament
 by Jim Hoft May 4, 2019

It’s the end of women’s sports as we know it.

For the second year in a row, transgender wrestler Mack Beggs won the Texas girls’ Class 6A 110-pound wrestling division. Beggs is in the process of transitioning from female to male and taking testosterone. Mack won the title last year too.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/trans-woman-smashes-four-world-records-and-wins-nine-events-in-womens-weightlifting-tournament/
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 02:25:58 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I repeat, There is no such thing on this Earth as a "Transwoman"!  There are some mentally ill men who have gone to great lengths to try and make themselves into what they can never be but men they remain!  The DNA doesn't lie!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He should correctly be called a transman.  Transwoman is a woman who thinks she is a man.  Transman is a man who thinks he is a woman. 

Offline dfwgator

Andy was way ahead of his time.

Offline goatprairie

Except for the fact that thousands of real girls are harmed by allowed mentally ill men to compete as females, I would love to see this farce go on. I want to see liberals' noses rubbed into this pile of fecal matter they've created.
I'm sure many of the liberal  "transgender" advocates thought it great at first....until their own female child was cheated out of something by a sick male.

Offline dfwgator

It was much better when they only had to worry about steroid use in weightlifting....