Author Topic: Ex-Miss Universe Deemed ‘PLUS SIZE’ After Gaining Two Lbs  (Read 923 times)

Offline Tim Whiteman

To say that Paulina Vera is just another pretty face is an understatement of monumental proportions. She’s not only a stunningly beautiful woman, she’s only just recently relinquished her Miss Universe crown just a handful of years ago.

Since stepping down as the reigning Miss Universe in 2015, the comely 26-year-old from Barranquilla, Colombia has found herself quite the success in the world of modeling and also as a television celebrity in her native Colombia.

Keep in mind that when she was initially proclaimed the winner of Miss Universe in 2014, the show biz website CelebrityInside.com noted some of Vera’s physical attributes;

Please click here for the rest of the article: http://kevinwhiteman.com/ex-miss-universe-deemed-plus-size-after-gaining-two-lbs/

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
GTFO here with that "plus size" bullshit...that chick is hawt with a capital H!

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Applewood

I was plus size for most of my adult life -- this gal is not plus size. 

I guess stuff like this is why I never cared much for beauty pageants, models and such.  They destroy women by setting standards the average woman can't possibly achieve or if she can, those standards are difficult to maintain.  When women can't compete, they get depressed, then all sorts of mental problems develop -- anorexia, bulimia, doing drugs, whatever. 

Never fit the unrealistic criteria imposed on women and probably never will.  I figure, you don't like the way I look, there's the door.  Don't let it hit you in the posterior on the way out.  I think those women for whom modeling, acting, beauty pageants and such are their livelihood should rebel against this nonsense.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Someone is stuck on their twiggy. That gal looks great.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Ichigo

Maybe I am in the minority. She is beautiful. But she isn't that hawt. Lol
So what if she is a "plus"....they are making something out of nothing.
´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ I c h i g o

"We long for fairy-tales in a world full of nightmares."

Offline dfwgator

Only gay men who are into twinks would think she's fat.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Dirty secret in the modeling biz:  "Plus size" models are paid more. It's the style now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
If that is fat, I'm a chubby chaser. She is seriously tone. A Wild Snorlax she is not.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The human body naturally fluctuates between 3 and 5 pounds a day, depending on what we eat, drink and, er, expel. To "gain two pounds" is well outside the margin of error. She didn't gain squat.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

The human body naturally fluctuates between 3 and 5 pounds a day, depending on what we eat, drink and, er, expel. To "gain two pounds" is well outside the margin of error. She didn't gain squat.

I can fluctuate that much in an hour. or two  I was always told to weigh myself first thing in the morning -- it's when I weigh less.  Weigh me in the afternoon after a meal or two and something to drink, and the scale will show a gain. 

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Back when I was in grad school I weighed 100 lbs. I’m five feet tall. Lot of girls told me I was overweight. According to my BMI I was fine.

Jim Morrison was right, people are strange.

Btw, it developed into an eating disorder. I did a lot of weird diets until I had bariatric surgery in August 2016. I’m almost at my goal weight and now people think I’m perfect, at 130 lbs. goal weight is 120. But I can’t eat anything and my calorie count is 1000 calories a day
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Please click here for the rest of the article: http://kevinwhiteman.com/ex-miss-universe-deemed-plus-size-after-gaining-two-lbs/

Umm...how about you provide the link to the original story...instead of linking to your own website and using us to pump up your own numbers?   **nononono*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Tim Whiteman

No thank you. But it is quite funny knowing that I can illicit that much rage out of you. I suggest you sign up for some stress relief classes.