Author Topic: 'Stop, hey...what's that sound? All the fetuses are in the ground!' ...  (Read 681 times)

Offline mrclose

I was born three weeks before my mother's 14th birthday and I THANK GOD that even at such a young age, my parents 'chose' life over such heartless and disgusting selfishness as these 'creatures' are so blatantly proud to display!

I mourn for the innocent and for our country!

(Disturbing video below)

'Stop, hey...what's that sound? All the fetuses are in the ground!': Planned Parenthood backers mock, frolic on pro-life 'fetus graveyard'

A handful of Planned Parenthood supporters put on quite the show last month at the University of Texas at San Antonio — frolicking upon and mocking pro-life Cemetery of the Innocents display of tiny crosses to memorialize abortion deaths, Students for Life reported.

The April 9 demonstration was in protest of the Students for Life Planned Parenthood Truth tour, Students for Life said, and each protester held a "I Stand With Planned Parenthood" sign.

While it doesn't appear the protesters knocked down or stole any crosses, they had plenty to say — and a video camera documented their declarations.
What did the Planned Parenthood protesters have to say?

One woman was seen running over to the group from a campus building and yelling "I had an abortion!" to a smattering of cheers and applause. As she neared her comrades, she took note of one cross and said, "Look! There's mine right there!"

Other thoughtful statements included:

"I'm so slutty! I got pregnant, so I had to get an abortion!"
"Jesus still loves me, though!"
"I just love to have sex and abort fetuses!"
"I am extremely proud of it!"
"I exercise my right to choose!"
"I love advocating for abortion!"

Sarah Zarr, Texas regional coordinator for Students for Life, noted that one protester "told me I was using my white privilege and 'wasn't allowed to be out there talking about this issue when it affects black women.'"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/stop-hey-whats-that-sound-all-the-fetuses-are-in-the-ground-planned-parenthood-backers-mock-frolic-on-pro-life-fetus-graveyard

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Hoodat

Eternity is a very long time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online andy58-in-nh

Death cults are often adept at appealing to angry, alienated young people by exploiting their common need to believe that life has no meaning. They celebrate group behaviors that enhance a deeply-felt sense of existential despair, especially those that masquerade as personal choice and free will.

And they all end the same way.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
You couldn't make a more outlandish parody.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

These people are ghouls. How sad to live your life as though you had no soul.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
These people are ghouls. How sad to live your life as though you had no soul.

I'm sure they have no souls.
Principles matter. Words matter.