Author Topic: 'Fact Checkers' Ignore Stacey Abrams Claiming 'I Won' When She Lost by 55,000 Votes  (Read 483 times)

rangerrebew

'Fact Checkers' Ignore Stacey Abrams Claiming 'I Won' When She Lost by 55,000 Votes
By Tim Graham | May 2, 2019 1:46 PM EDT

Stacey Abrams, who lost to Brian Kemp in the Georgia governor's race last November, is currently doing a wonderful job illustrating how the "independent fact checkers" of the liberal media can look at a Democrat stating an obvious non-fact and say nothing. This was Abrams in The New York Times Magazine, under the headline announcing "Why Stacey Abrams is still saying she won":

I cannot say that everybody who tried to cast a ballot would’ve voted for me, but if you look at the totality of the information, it is sufficient to demonstrate that so many people were disenfranchised and disengaged by the very act of the person who won the election that I feel comfortable now saying, “I won.”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2019/05/02/fact-checkers-ignore-stacey-abrams-proclaiming-i-won-when-she-lost

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fat Stacey is a class act.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 08:12:17 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

They still think Shrillary won as well.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.