Author Topic: Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Tru  (Read 993 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets’ Involving Trump
April 4th, 2017

Update: In response to a question Tuesday from NBC News reporter Andrea Mitchell,  former Obama White House National Security Adviser Susan Rice denied that she “prepared” spreadsheets of surveilled telephone calls involving Donald Trump and his aides. The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group, however, reported that Rice “ordered” the spreadsheets to be produced.

snip

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/susan-rice-ordered-spy-agencies-to-produce-detailed-spreadsheets-involving-trump/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Thanks!

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/423558-exculpatory-russia-evidence-about-mike-flynn-that-us-intel-kept-secret

Its very hard to believe Mueller would allow exculpatory evidence involving Flynn to languish in secret all of this time. I understand he's VERY concerned about 'public confusion' concerning the facts of his investigation.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Its very hard to believe Mueller would allow exculpatory evidence involving Flynn to languish in secret all of this time. I understand he's VERY concerned about 'public confusion' concerning the facts of his investigation.

He's a made man in the Clinton Mafia.  He does what he is told.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kidd

We’re looking at a potential constitutional crisis from the standpoint that we used an extremely strong capability that’s supposed to be used to safeguard and protect the country. And we used it for political purposes by a sitting president. That takes on a new precedent.

That’s a felony. And you can get 10 years for that.

- James Waurishuk (an NSC veteran and former deputy director for intelligence at the U.S. Central Command)
If you wondered why the attacks on Atty. Gen. Barr were off the wall crazy, this should help you understand.
Democrats are cornered and are in full panic mode.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
If you wondered why the attacks on Atty. Gen. Barr were off the wall crazy, this should help you understand.

Big Puzzle Pieces Connecting – The CIA, FBI, and 2016 Political Surveillance is Merging…

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

With the tables turning the rats' political future hangs on destroying Barr's credibility.

It would be nice to see a concerted campaign by prominent GOP politicians loudly stating the obvious, in the same manner the rats always do. They need to stop pretending that there's an iota of good faith or desire for truth on the rat side.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
All of this is happening now because Jeff Sessions got his ass-kicked out the door and now we finally have a real AG who doesn't hide under his desk all day. I know Trump chose Sessions as some kind of loyalty thing, but it was a disastrous decision. Now that we have a "real man" as AG instead of a scared hiding weasel, the contrast is easy to see.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
All of this is happening now because Jeff Sessions got his ass-kicked out the door and now we finally have a real AG who doesn't hide under his desk all day. I know Trump chose Sessions as some kind of loyalty thing, but it was a disastrous decision. Now that we have a "real man" as AG instead of a scared hiding weasel, the contrast is easy to see.

And because a heck of a lot of things quietly set in motion by Jeff Sessions are now coming to fruition.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline jpsb

It would be nice to see a concerted campaign by prominent GOP politicians loudly stating the obvious, in the same manner the rats always do. They need to stop pretending that there's an iota of good faith or desire for truth on the rat side.

https://twitter.com/FaithandFootbal/status/1123702064520073217