Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton pocketed $300K for attending just six meetings as a board member of IAC in 2018 - an  (Read 891 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton pocketed $300K for attending just six meetings as a board member of IAC in 2018 - and now holds $6.3M worth of stock in the company run by family friend Barry Diller

Chelsea Clinton is a director on the board of two companies that are run by her parents' good friend Barry Diller - IAC and Expedia
    SEC filings obtained by DailyMail.com show she made $299,957 in stock and cash fees for her work as a director in the IAC board in 2018
    She was required to attend just six meetings in her role at the company, where she has been on the board since 2011
    SEC filings also show that she now holds over $6.3 million worth of stock in the company
    Chelsea appears to have attended ever fewer meetings in her role as a director on the Expedia board, where her total compensation was  $302,880
    She has over $400,000 worth of Expedia stock, bringing her to over $6.7 million in combined  stock from the two companies

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:14 EDT, 2 May 2019 | Updated: 14:59 EDT, 2 May 2019

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6985787/Chelsea-Clinton-300K-attending-just-six-IAC-meetings-6-3-million-stock.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She be walkin' right in her mama's footsteps !

Offline verga

Talk about failing upwardly.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

That's what bugs me about most corporate boards - they're just political payoffs. When I get proxy statements and have to reelect board members, I tend to vote against the ones who are former congressmen or otherwise are as empty-headed as Miss Chelz.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

Wow, I guess 80% of success really IS just showing up.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wow, I guess 80% of success really IS just showing up.

@Polly Ticks

No,it's more about being born to the "right" family.

Truth to tell,she is so ugly they probably would have paid her more if she had mailed the votes in. You just KNOW she is a charmer. I wonder if she inherited her mother's voice?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

It would appear that the young spawn of the Clinton Crime Family is well on her way to a successful career of grift and graft.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline kidd

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Anyone remember this Chelsea knee slapper from 2014?

In the interview, Clinton told Sacks, “I’ve tried really hard to care about things that were very different from my parents. I was curious if I could care about [money] on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t. That wasn’t the metric of success I wanted in my life."