Author Topic: Nellie Ohr Criminal Referral Being 'Finalized' According To Jim Jordan  (Read 777 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

by Tyler Durden
Wed, 05/01/2019 - 19:05

Congressional Republicans are "working to finalize" a criminal referral of Russiagate lynchpin Nellie Ohr, the wife of the Justice Department's former #4 official Bruce Ohr.

Nellie was hired by opposition research firm Fusion GPS, where she conducted extensive opposition research on Trump family members and campaign aides, which she passed along to Bruce on a memory stick.

more
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-01/nellie-ohr-criminal-referral-being-finalized-according-jim-jordan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A Congressional referral and one of these will buy you a petite cofeve at Starbucks.

(Unless Barr is serious about going after the reprobates in the FBI and DoJ.)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She's probably a good place to start.  I expect she'll roll over fairly quickly.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
She's probably a good place to start.  I expect she'll roll over fairly quickly.

Her husband Bruce Ohr, is a Justice Dept. official.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Ohr

...who was demoted for ties to the Christopher Steele dossier.

A wife may not be compelled to testify against her spouse...so I think these bass turds knew what they were doing in setting this up.

Everything aside, if I were William Barr, I would immediately have all the major suspect/players rounded up by SWAT teams and taken on the first plane to GITMO.   Isolation confinement.

That includes Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, John Brennan, James Comey, Samantha Powers and Valerie Jarrett. 

Throw in Huma and Anthony just for shits and giggles.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.